Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Dallas reporter saying it was a planned attack and they laid in wait in the dark sniper style.

Dems want a civil war. God help them if they get it.
Civil War with WHO?

Who are the 2 sides?

TO BOTHS CREDIT.....Fox is interviewing a black protester right now, 1025et. He's very well spoken and is protesting but is strongly against this violence. I feel bad for men like him.

And all over a dead child molester. Sad day in this country.

TO BOTHS CREDIT.....Fox is interviewing a black protester right now, 1025et. He's very well spoken and is protesting but is strongly against this violence. I feel bad for men like him.

And all over a dead child molester. Sad day in this country.
The last individual murdered was not a child molester. He was a chef & by all accounts a very charitable individual. You sir are a despicable human being.

Just happened

well, going by your last thread, you likely have just blew a load in your pants. Black lives mater just got revenge for their dead child molester.
FUCK YOU

Typical white guilt feeling attention whore. Cry about how bad cops are, then jump up and down with glee over the dead ones. You hate them until its not cool to do so. So tell me hater, what exactly was it these four cops were doing that they deserved to be shot for? Oh, and fuck you.

Dallas reporter saying it was a planned attack and they laid in wait in the dark sniper style.

Dems want a civil war. God help them if they get it.

Liberals would be stupid enough to start a civil war right after they ban guns from themselves.

Blacks really have something to consider now. Reign in and control your people already. Blacks are screwed big time. Good time to be a cop during open season

-Geaux

Just happened

well, going by your last thread, you likely have just blew a load in your pants. Black lives mater just got revenge for their dead child molester.
FUCK YOU

Typical white guilt feeling attention whore. Cry about how bad cops are, then jump up and down with glee over the dead ones. You hate them until its not cool to do so. So tell me hater, what exactly was it these four cops were doing that they deserved to be shot for? Oh, and fuck you.
Hey cock sucker. I have NEVER posted ANY type of anti cop thread. NEVER. I am not anti cop nor am I oblivious to the fact that EVERY PROFESSION ON EARTH has bad apples in it.

Now bend over and go fuck yourself

Forum List

Back