Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Do you still believe in the "hands up don't shoot"? Even though Eric Holder and all the evidence says it never happened?
I believe in the message and the symbolism of "hands up, don't shoot."

And these moron protesters are still yelling at police.

Go home douchebags.

I'm assuming Bucs means whites and blacks...but who knows what end of his cranium the marble rolled to.
I don't want to ASSume, hence I asked.

I want folks to be crystal clear on what they are trying to communicate and advocate.

Just happened

well, going by your last thread, you likely have just blew a load in your pants. Black lives mater just got revenge for their dead child molester.
FUCK YOU

Typical white guilt feeling attention whore. Cry about how bad cops are, then jump up and down with glee over the dead ones. You hate them until its not cool to do so. So tell me hater, what exactly was it these four cops were doing that they deserved to be shot for? Oh, and fuck you.
Hey cock sucker. I have NEVER posted ANY type of anti cop thread. NEVER. I am not anti cop nor am I oblivious to the fact that EVERY PROFESSION ON EARTH has bad apples in it.

Now bend over and go fuck yourself

But you did hater. You hated to admit it, but you said there was a problem in this country, and it was cops. you started a thread on the topic. You are obviously anti cop. Now you go fuck your self.

Just happened

well, going by your last thread, you likely have just blew a load in your pants. Black lives mater just got revenge for their dead child molester.
FUCK YOU

Typical white guilt feeling attention whore. Cry about how bad cops are, then jump up and down with glee over the dead ones. You hate them until its not cool to do so. So tell me hater, what exactly was it these four cops were doing that they deserved to be shot for? Oh, and fuck you.
Hey cock sucker. I have NEVER posted ANY type of anti cop thread. NEVER. I am not anti cop nor am I oblivious to the fact that EVERY PROFESSION ON EARTH has bad apples in it.

Now bend over and go fuck yourself

But you did hater. You hated to admit it, but you said there was a problem in this country, and it was cops. you started a thread on the topic. You are obviously anti cop. Now you go fuck your self.
Read the op of that thread again. This time with your head out of your ass.

Forum List

Back