Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Do you still believe in the "hands up don't shoot"? Even though Eric Holder and all the evidence says it never happened?
I believe in the message and the symbolism of "hands up, don't shoot."
It ESCALATED when the Manchurian muslim and THIS RACIST COCK SUCKER came into power.... Thank you liberal scum, and idiot whites who thought they would assuage their WHITE GUILT by voting in a racist Halfrican!

eric-holder.jpg

Come on Vigilante, not now.
If NOT NOW when? We have 4 dead police, and a half dozen mortally shot? When they march down YOUR STREET in DEFIANCE of law and order what will YOU do, NOTHING, as usual?

-8616578a1c8998d1.JPG

Do you still believe in the "hands up don't shoot"? Even though Eric Holder and all the evidence says it never happened?
I believe in the message and the symbolism of "hands up, don't shoot."
It ESCALATED when the Manchurian muslim and THIS RACIST COCK SUCKER came into power.... Thank you liberal scum, and idiot whites who thought they would assuage their WHITE GUILT by voting in a racist Halfrican!

eric-holder.jpg

Come on Vigilante, not now.
If NOT NOW when? We have 4 dead police, and a half dozen mortally shot? When they march down YOUR STREET in DEFIANCE of law and order what will YOU do, NOTHING, as usual?

-8616578a1c8998d1.JPG

Calm down man! I get it. But there are dead cops whose bodies are barely cold and we're already politicizing it. Have you the least bit of self restraint?

Why does the MSM lighten the afro american perp's skin in the released picture. They do that with Crooked Hillary too. It results in reduced details making it tougher to find the afro american perp.

The shooter looks like a gun nut.

Liberals like you do more damage with your words than any gunman can with a gun.
How so? Expound...

No justice, no peace.

Wait, what?

Peaceful protesters chanting "No Justice, No Peace" are worse than gunmen?

Yes because they encourage such things, but only a far left drone would not see it!

These were not just random thugs. Potheads out to kill a couple cops could not shoot with this kind of precision from those distances.

Forum List

Back