Dead polar bears

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
The cult that is global warming… In progress

uschill.gif

A Polar bear hide is worth between $10,000 - $12,000… Fact

Don't worry, Trump has vowed to undo everything that has been done to protect them. (both numbers in that meme are complete BS btw)

The thing that saved them was the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 which prevented powered vessels from pursuing them for hunting purposes. They were being hunted to extinction. The weather has nothing to do with them, or their numbers. They survived the last interglacial when it was over 10 degrees warmer up there and it was truly ice free year round. Those suckers can swim a LOOOOOONG way. Probably why they are classified the same as seals and whales. Not that a little thing like a fact will change your idiotic mind.

uschill.gif
That 14 South of KC is bullshit, it's closer to 0.

Fuck, nvm. Guess it is 14. Have 0 to look forward to soon. Good times.
Just wait till this weekend, pee will be frozen in mid stream...
A result of globull warming right? All of the climate deniers shall have their piss stream frozen to the ground. In order to prove...global warming. I'm kinda confused about what global warming means. Apparently it can mean anything warm or anything cold but can only be solved by giving people tax dollars.

uschill.gif

A result of globull warming right? All of the climate deniers shall have their piss stream frozen to the ground. In order to prove...global warming. I'm kinda confused about what global warming means. Apparently it can mean anything warm or anything cold but can only be solved by giving people tax dollars.
And 12 dollar LED lights...

Don't worry, Trump has vowed to undo everything that has been done to protect them. (both numbers in that meme are complete BS btw)
Polar bears are as endangered as mosquitoes... fact
Trying to drag us down to your level to beat us with experience little guy?
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg
Nah I heard there's a good fire sale going on nearby. Heading there will cheer me up.

The thing that saved them was the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 which prevented powered vessels from pursuing them for hunting purposes. They were being hunted to extinction. The weather has nothing to do with them, or their numbers. They survived the last interglacial when it was over 10 degrees warmer up there and it was truly ice free year round. Those suckers can swim a LOOOOOONG way. Probably why they are classified the same as seals and whales. Not that a little thing like a fact will change your idiotic mind.
Government regulations saved them? You fucking liberal.

Nah I heard there's a good fire sale going on nearby. Heading there will cheer me up.
Make America hats are used for kindling...

uschill.gif

And 12 dollar LED lights...
Absolutely, You can't expect globull warming to pass you by if you use regular light bulbs in your kitchen. Pay a bit more for the proper bulbs and you won't have to deal with China's emissions.

Make America hats are used for kindling...
It's a Trump product, so it probably lights on fire pretty easily

Forum List

Back