Deadlocked Supreme Court likely means Obama’s executive amnesty is dead!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
It will wait for President Trump to DEPORT the MILLIONS of muslim's, and illegal Hispanics from America....IF he can do this, he'll be a TWO TERMER!!!!

Canada Free Press ^ | 04/19/16 | Dan Calabrese
Don't tell anybody what I want to do. If they find out you know that they'll never let me through. Just so you know, when a case reaches the Supreme Court and the Justices deadlock, that means the lower court ruling stands. That was bad news last month when it meant California teachers unions got to continue their shameless extortion racket. But sometimes it’s good news, and that appears to be the case when it comes to Obama’s executive amnesty. If The Hill’s sources are reading the Justices correctly, a lower court ruling halting the practice appears to be generating...

everylastjuan-618x412.jpg

I've been also reading this, but no way in hell am I celebrating until it's a done deal.
In fact, never underestimate the power of a corrupt administration and a corrupt Supreme Court.

Two observations:

(1) A deadlock is very unlikely. Roberts is an unscrupulous pussy and will vote with the Dark Side if that's what it takes to avoid another significant, embarrassing deadlock.

(2) Note that this IS NOT EVEN A CLOSE OR CONTROVERSIAL issue. O'Bama has rejected the laws that he is sworn to uphold and promulgated a blatantly unconstitutional "law," which he has no authority to do. The fact that there are (at least) four USSC justices who are rock-solidly behind this constitutional abomination makes it even more clear how important it is to elect a Republican - any Republican - at this juncture in our national history.

I'll say it again. I like having 8 SC justices. That way you have to have a distinct 5-3 majority to carry any decision.

"Deadlocked Supreme Court likely means Obama’s executive amnesty is dead!"

This is a lie.

The policy is not ‘amnesty,’ all undocumented immigrants are subject to arrest, trial, and deportation if found guilty of entering the country, or remaining in the country, absent authorization, regardless how the Court rules.

And the Supreme Court will indeed rule to uphold the lower court’s ruling, leaving intact the doctrine of prosecutorial discretion, where immigration officials will continue to prioritize their limited resources.

Which means that a 16-year-old high school honor student who came to the United States legally at the age of three and subsequently lost his immigration status through no fault of his own will be placed at the very bottom of the list of undocumented immigrants to ‘deport.’

"Deadlocked Supreme Court likely means Obama’s executive amnesty is dead!"

This is a lie.

The policy is not ‘amnesty,’ all undocumented immigrants are subject to arrest, trial, and deportation if found guilty of entering the country, or remaining in the country, absent authorization, regardless how the Court rules.

And the Supreme Court will indeed rule to uphold the lower court’s ruling, leaving intact the doctrine of prosecutorial discretion, where immigration officials will continue to prioritize their limited resources.

Which means that a 16-year-old high school honor student who came to the United States legally at the age of three and subsequently lost his immigration status through no fault of his own will be placed at the very bottom of the list of undocumented immigrants to ‘deport.’
A simple E.O. cancelling the Mulatto's amnesty E.O. is all that is necessary.... scum like you can take it to court, BUT President Trump has the POWER of the DoJ, and the MILITARY to accomplish his E.O. and can simply tell the court they are wrong, BUT if they want to make something out of it.... THEY SHOULD TRY TO ENFORCE THEIR OPINION! It's not like President's haven't said basically FUCK YOU to the courts... just look to the Obomanation for several examples!

When, not if, the Supreme Court upholds the lower court ruling, nothing will change with regard to undocumented immigrants being deported.

The only thing that will change is any reference to the policy in an official capacity, terms and phrases concerning the policy, and any documents used to implement the policy, such as applications to participate in the program.

But the 16-year-old honor student isn’t going anywhere, the focus will remain on criminals, drug dealers, and other dangerous persons in the country absent authorization.

Forum List

Back