Deal is done, Iran wins?

"iran caved"???????????????????

really?

because they were afraid of what exactly with obama?
sanctions?
war?

lol libs are such idiots

Remember, we are watching you. Always. Whatever treason you were planning, we'll put a stop to it.

And no, crying about it won't convince us to let down our guard. Eternal vigilance and all that.

WTF?

LOL come get me now ok?

hysterical; the idiotic left ran out of phrases and had to borrow ODS from right-wingers who first called unhinged left-wing losers like mamooth guilty of BDS!

As long as it stipulates that they don't expect any help or support from the United States.

Very true.......but I trust wiser heads within the Israeli government to squash any attack on Iran.......If they did, they would become an anathema in the world stage (their only strange bed-fellow would be Saudi Arabia.)

Much to the chagrin of right wingers in congress who were hoping for this deal to fall through (and who were probably sacrificing tea party virgins to make such happen,) this will be touted by all of our allies (except Netanyahu's cadre) as a welcomed respite to the drums of war.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet

Well, now you've done it. You've forced them to

a.) read
b.) think

They may never recover from this.

Is it posted on the internet so I can read it? The first question I would like answered is were the US and UN Sanctions removed today. If not, when?

Kumpel, you can read anything you want.

But that doesn't mean that it's fact.

I didn't state any facts, I merely asked a question. Save you insults for someone else.

I have not heard any cries for "death to China" from the Ayatollah...

...and you probably will not.....After all, China did not implement a coup of Iran's leadership in 1953.

neither did America you dullard. you're thinking of a British operation. the vast majority of iranians were not even close to being born

you prove your ignorance with every post
LOL, really? :lol:

"In August 2013, 60 years after, the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) admitted that it was in charge of both the planning and the execution of the coup, including the bribing of Iranian politicians, security and army high-ranking officials, as well as pro-coup propaganda.[11][12] The CIA is quoted acknowledging the coup was carried out "under CIA direction" and "as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government."
1953 Iranian coup d tat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The true definition of a compromise is that in such an agreement nobody really "wins" and neither does anyone really "loses."

Ironically, if there's a winner in all of this, it is Israel.

LOL, really? :lol:

"In August 2013, 60 years after, the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) admitted that it was in charge of both the planning and the execution of the coup, including the bribing of Iranian politicians, security and army high-ranking officials, as well as pro-coup propaganda.[11][12] The CIA is quoted acknowledging the coup was carried out "under CIA direction" and "as an act of U.S. foreign policy, conceived and approved at the highest levels of government."

Good facts to rebuke some right wingers' prevailing ignorance....No doubt, Mossadegh wanted to nationalize British Petroleum wells and wanted a bigger share of the profits, but back in the '50s, what the Brits elite wanted and what the CIA delivered were synonymous objectives.

So what? What do you want, war? Continuing hostilities? Or a step toward diplomacy and reason?

I'm not sure that right wingers really know what they wanted ...or even cared either way....All that they DO know is that if any praises could possibly be bestowed to the Obama administration......then such HAS GOT TO BE VILLIFIED.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?
it doesnt matter what the agreement says will happen

it was made by mainly two liars; obama and the iranian leadership
So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.

Fortunately Air Farce One has extended-range fuel tanks.

No need to waste even a moment refueling on the way to Teheran to grovel and apologize for those former sanctions.

"iran caved"???????????????????

really?

because they were afraid of what exactly with obama?
sanctions?
war?

lol libs are such idiots

Remember, we are watching you. Always. Whatever treason you were planning, we'll put a stop to it.

And no, crying about it won't convince us to let down our guard. Eternal vigilance and all that. And many of us took oaths to defend the Constitution, against all enemies foreign and domestic. We see the domestic on this thread.
Yes, I do see one of them. In fact, I just quoted one.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They have to give up "some" centrifuges... They need to give all of them up.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.
Only idiots and those who wanted an eventual war with Iran stick to the concept of lifting sanctions only if Iran completely buckled to pressure and give up unconditionally without negotiation. That was never going to happen and all the warhawks knew it for a fact.

How does an insane Republican President stop the other P4 plus one from continuing the agreement if Iran complies? The US becomes a rediculous bystander if the deal holds.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

Magicians must love you.

Only idiots and those who wanted an eventual war with Iran stick to the concept of lifting sanctions only if Iran completely buckled to pressure and give up unconditionally without negotiation. That was never going to happen and all the warhawks knew it for a fact.
Only utter imbeciles give any credence to the thought that as long as the Ayatollahs are in charge, Iran will abide by its word, either spoken or written.

Forum List

Back