🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deal is done, Iran wins?

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.

How does an insane Republican President stop the other P4 plus one from continuing the agreement if Iran complies? The US becomes a rediculous bystander if the deal holds.
Who cares what the other four are gong to do? In the United States, in order for a deal like this to become permenant, it must be approved by the Senate.

Good luck with that. If the other nations want to get caught with their pants down, that is their problem. Besides, since when does the American progressive give two shits about what our allies think?

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?
it doesnt matter what the agreement says will happen

it was made by mainly two liars; obama and the iranian leadership
So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They have to give up "some" centrifuges... They need to give all of them up.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.
Why do you state that "magicians must love me"? Is it because I am open to the truth and prefer try to reach a peaceful and mutually beneficial agreement?
Why do you state that the focus is not on ALL of the other "responsible" nations, aren't they part of this resolution? The "folks" on your side of the aisle have tried to imply that this was all "Obama!" while they whispered that there were five other nations involved. And you want to talk about "Magicians loving me"! :)

I see no need for them to give up ALL of their centrifuges, I think the proposed agreement regarding them was pretty fair. The same with their "stockpile", I think it was fair as well.

If they continue in other "secret facilities" it will come to LIGHT and will be dealt with.

As the IAEA about Israel's "cooperation" (or lack thereof) regarding inspections. :)

Iran does win

They give up a weapons program they never wanted to pay for anyway and get badly needed economic relief

you have to wonder just what is the limit of left-wing gullibility
Iran does win

They give up a weapons program they never wanted to pay for anyway and get badly needed economic relief

Let's see then

Now we get to inspect their nuclear facilities....before we couldn't.

Who is gullible?

As long as it stipulates that they don't expect any help or support from the United States.

Very true.......but I trust wiser heads within the Israeli government to squash any attack on Iran.......If they did, they would become an anathema in the world stage (their only strange bed-fellow would be Saudi Arabia.)
I'm not a big fan of Netanyahu, I think that some people need to realize (like you) that there are PLENTY of other voices and viewpoint in Israel that don't agree with Netanyahu. I agree with your last sentence as well.

Funny... No mention of the four Americans the Iranians have been holding in that "framework..." They've had one for eight years or so now...

Huh... Guess they get to keep them...

Funny... No mention of the four Americans the Iranians have been holding in that "framework..." They've had one for eight years or so now...

Don't you guys always bitch when Obama negotiates releases?

The problem with conservatives is they honestly believe we can't win unless Iran loses

Obie wins, he gets exactly what he wanted and that's a nuclear powered islamic state of terrorism. And he may get to watch the slaughter of millions of jews in person this time instead of just dreaming about being there reading history books.
I think you're right. Obama is one scary guy.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet
Look at the link on thread "Iran Accuses US of Lying about Agreement..."

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement Washington Free Beacon

Don't you guys always bitch when Obama negotiates releases?

What "you guys" are you talking about?

Oh... I get it... You're making assumptions...

Look, I just think that, if this administration and its EU cohorts are going to force the Iranians to give up nothing and continue their nuclear research, maybe we should get our people back...

I know... Silly.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet
Look at the link on thread "Iran Accuses US of Lying about Agreement..."

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement Washington Free Beacon
Well you rwer's have to listen to Iran's religious leaders, not to mention cowboy Pootin.....

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Why do you state that "magicians must love me"? Is it because I am open to the truth and prefer try to reach a peaceful and mutually beneficial agreement?
Why do you state that the focus is not on ALL of the other "responsible" nations, aren't they part of this resolution? The "folks" on your side of the aisle have tried to imply that this was all "Obama!" while they whispered that there were five other nations involved. And you want to talk about "Magicians loving me"! :)

I see no need for them to give up ALL of their centrifuges, I think the proposed agreement regarding them was pretty fair. The same with their "stockpile", I think it was fair as well.

If they continue in other "secret facilities" it will come to LIGHT and will be dealt with.

As the IAEA about Israel's "cooperation" (or lack thereof) regarding inspections. :)
I state it because sleight of hand is a specialty of Magicians. They get a person to focus on anything but what is really going on. If you think this deal is going forward in a manner that is open and honest, then you are NOT open to the truth.

All the other nations are of no consequence to Me. Nations make deals between themselves all the time without any adverse effect to the United States, In this deal, the United States is the lead principle of the negotiations and therefore, it puts our credibility and safety on the line.

The only fair and acceptable outcome is that Iran give up their nuclear ambitions and then we can talk about their proxy wars and terroristic activities to destabilize the entire region.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

Magicians must love you.

I state it because sleight of hand is a specialty of Magicians. They get a person to focus on anything but what is really going on. If you think this deal is going forward in a manner that is open and honest, then you are NOT open to the truth.

All the other nations are of no consequence to Me. Nations make deals between themselves all the time without any adverse effect to the United States, In this deal, the United States is the lead principle of the negotiations and therefore, it puts our credibility and safety on the line.

The only fair and acceptable outcome is that Iran give up their nuclear ambitions and then we can talk about their proxy wars and terroristic activities to destabilize the entire region.

I hate to ask the obvious, but did they write anything down?

Iran does win

Iran does win

Let's see then

Now we get to inspect their nuclear facilities....before we couldn't.

Who is gullible?

You

Iran will just kick the inspectors out.

Duh

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?

Magicians must love you.

I hate to ask the obvious, but did they write anything down?
Considering the final agreement will be hammered out on the technicalities, I am sure it is written as far as one can until later this summer...

Forum List

Back