🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deal is done, Iran wins?

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?
it doesnt matter what the agreement says will happen

it was made by mainly two liars; obama and the iranian leadership
So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They have to give up "some" centrifuges... They need to give all of them up.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.
Why do you state that "magicians must love me"? Is it because I am open to the truth and prefer try to reach a peaceful and mutually beneficial agreement?
Why do you state that the focus is not on ALL of the other "responsible" nations, aren't they part of this resolution? The "folks" on your side of the aisle have tried to imply that this was all "Obama!" while they whispered that there were five other nations involved. And you want to talk about "Magicians loving me"! :)

I see no need for them to give up ALL of their centrifuges, I think the proposed agreement regarding them was pretty fair. The same with their "stockpile", I think it was fair as well.

If they continue in other "secret facilities" it will come to LIGHT and will be dealt with.

As the IAEA about Israel's "cooperation" (or lack thereof) regarding inspections. :)
I state it because sleight of hand is a specialty of Magicians. They get a person to focus on anything but what is really going on. If you think this deal is going forward in a manner that is open and honest, then you are NOT open to the truth.

All the other nations are of no consequence to Me. Nations make deals between themselves all the time without any adverse effect to the United States, In this deal, the United States is the lead principle of the negotiations and therefore, it puts our credibility and safety on the line.

The only fair and acceptable outcome is that Iran give up their nuclear ambitions and then we can talk about their proxy wars and terroristic activities to destabilize the entire region.

I hate to ask the obvious, but did they write anything down?
Its only an outline on what they have agreed to talk about.

We don't know what is IN THIS DEAL. The US says one thing and the Iranians say another. Did anyone write this down? Or for Obama's convenience and a" non treaty approach" was all this just talk and a handshake which will turn out to be meaningless?

Iran won a few more lives to send to hell to play with muhummad

...and the 42 ? more? 47 so called virginoids!

The problem with conservatives is they honestly believe we can't win unless Iran loses

Ummm that's exactly the case, dummy. Iran wants nukes. If they can't get them they lose.

Duh

Getting nukes is an expensive proposition, both economically and politically. Iran is better off threatening to get nukes than actually having them. Now, they get to play their card for abolishing a nuclear program they never really had
Are you serious? 1. They have them 2. They are working on delivery systems and getting more enriched uranium 3. They will never let inspectors in to see the real nuclear plants

You watch too much Fox

So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.
Why do you state that "magicians must love me"? Is it because I am open to the truth and prefer try to reach a peaceful and mutually beneficial agreement?
Why do you state that the focus is not on ALL of the other "responsible" nations, aren't they part of this resolution? The "folks" on your side of the aisle have tried to imply that this was all "Obama!" while they whispered that there were five other nations involved. And you want to talk about "Magicians loving me"! :)

I see no need for them to give up ALL of their centrifuges, I think the proposed agreement regarding them was pretty fair. The same with their "stockpile", I think it was fair as well.

If they continue in other "secret facilities" it will come to LIGHT and will be dealt with.

As the IAEA about Israel's "cooperation" (or lack thereof) regarding inspections. :)
I state it because sleight of hand is a specialty of Magicians. They get a person to focus on anything but what is really going on. If you think this deal is going forward in a manner that is open and honest, then you are NOT open to the truth.

All the other nations are of no consequence to Me. Nations make deals between themselves all the time without any adverse effect to the United States, In this deal, the United States is the lead principle of the negotiations and therefore, it puts our credibility and safety on the line.

The only fair and acceptable outcome is that Iran give up their nuclear ambitions and then we can talk about their proxy wars and terroristic activities to destabilize the entire region.

Have you heard that from a reputable source? (As if there is one in this scenario...) Do you have a link? Maybe we are getting somewhere here.

The problem with conservatives is they honestly believe we can't win unless Iran loses

Ummm that's exactly the case, dummy. Iran wants nukes. If they can't get them they lose.

Duh

Getting nukes is an expensive proposition, both economically and politically. Iran is better off threatening to get nukes than actually having them. Now, they get to play their card for abolishing a nuclear program they never really had
Are you serious? 1. They have them 2. They are working on delivery systems and getting more enriched uranium 3. They will never let inspectors in to see the real nuclear plants

You watch too much Fox
I have a brain and I don't believe everything i want to be true.

Magicians must love you.

Have you heard that from a reputable source? (As if there is one in this scenario...) Do you have a link? Maybe we are getting somewhere here.
There is only the outline and what has been agreed upon for further discussion. Somewhere in this thread, there is a link or outline of the agreement. I was reading it earlier.

There is only the outline and what has been agreed upon for further discussion. Somewhere in this thread, there is a link or outline of the agreement. I was reading it earlier.

Thank you. I'll google it.

Duh

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional
Iran does not have nukes and is not currently close to them

They have enriched Uranium to 20%....... They need 90% to make a bomb
They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles

Yeaah... I don't know why obama hasn't just given the Islamic terrorists a few of our Thermo-nuclear bombs.

The last time the Chicago cult found power, they gave the Chinese our MIRV technology and the Koreans Nukes.

Duh

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Now you are just making shit up

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Now they get the ......what do we get for destroying our nuclear program?

US Iranian Outline for Nuclear Deal (The Hill)

Iranian officials quickly declared victory, arguing the deal would lift all international sanctions on the regime while allowing it to continue to develop nuclear power.

1. "All Security Council resolutions will be terminated,

2. all U.S. nuclear-related secondary sanctions as well as EU sanctions will be terminated" during the term of the agreement, Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said in a press conference.

3. "None of those measures include closing our facilities. The proud people of Iran would never accept that. Our facilities will continue.

4. We will continue enriching, we will continue research and development, our heavy water reactor will be modernized and we will continue the Fordow facility," Zarif said.

5. European Union Foreign Affairs Minister Federica Mogherini said the EU will terminate economic and financial sanctions under the agreement, and

6. the U.S. will cease implementation of sanctions simultaneous with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) verifying Iran is abiding by its nuclear commitments.

7. United Nations Security Council resolutions imposing sanctions on Iran would also be lifted.

8. "When we implement our measures, there won't be no sanctions against the Islamic Republic of Iran," she said.

9. She also described new restrictions on Iran that would limit its enrichment capacity and its stockpile of uranium fuel.

10. Iran would commit to only having an enrichment facility in Natanz. Its Fordo site, which until recently had been hidden from the international community, would be converted to a nuclear physics and technology center, Mogherini said.

11. The Arak heavy water reactor also will be redesigned so that it can not produce weapons-grade plutonium, Mogherini said. Spent fuel will be exported, she said.

12. Iran is also agreeing to allow IAEA inspectors access to the nuclear sites to clarify "past and present issues"

Duh

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

You're an idiot. This administration is saying the breakout period for Iran to get the bomb is two months.

Last edited:

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

What we did to Iraq and Afghanistan has probably been the greatest driving factor behind Iran's nuclear program. They have a pretty nice country compared to the rest of the middle-east and have obviously put a lot of effort into becoming Westernized, If they can shed their nuke program and save face they stand to become economically powerful, that scares the GOP brass worse than any mere nuclear bomb.

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

What we did to Iraq and Afghanistan has probably been the greatest driving factor behind Iran's nuclear program. They have a pretty nice country compared to the rest of the middle-east and have obviously put a lot of effort into becoming Westernized, If they can shed their nuke program and save face they stand to become economically powerful, that scares the GOP brass worse than any mere nuclear bomb.
Oh Brother.

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???

Forum List

Back