🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deal is done, Iran wins?

Getting nukes is an expensive proposition, both economically and politically. Iran is better off threatening to get nukes than actually having them. Now, they get to play their card for abolishing a nuclear program they never really had
Are you serious? 1. They have them 2. They are working on delivery systems and getting more enriched uranium 3. They will never let inspectors in to see the real nuclear plants

You watch too much Fox
I have a brain and I don't believe everything i want to be true.

No....you are delusional
Iran does not have nukes and is not currently close to them

They have enriched Uranium to 20%....... They need 90% to make a bomb
They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles
You're an idiot. This administration is saying the breakout period for Iran to get the bomb is two months.

They said that when they were scaring us into thinking them making a deal is a good idea.

Are you serious? 1. They have them 2. They are working on delivery systems and getting more enriched uranium 3. They will never let inspectors in to see the real nuclear plants

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles
You're an idiot. This administration is saying the breakout period for Iran to get the bomb is two months.

They said that when they were scaring us into thinking them making a deal is a good idea.
Just wait until Israel feels things go boom in the night. Then you'll think "Maybe I was wrong."

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Now you are just making shit up

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Now they get the ......what do we get for destroying our nuclear program?

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???
Iran does not want to be bombed to rubble like Iraq and Afghanistan. They want the deterrent, not necessarily the expense and provocative nature of a nuclear program. Judging by the terms of the agreement, coming from a complete diplomatic freeze-out in such a short amount of time, they feel the danger of invasion from the US has abated somewhat and want to further join the rest of the capitalist world.

I think some of you need an update of how Iran is today:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0);

They are a much more progressive, educated and free country than our "friends" the Saudis.

You watch too much Fox

No....you are delusional

Just wait until Israel feels things go boom in the night. Then you'll think "Maybe I was wrong."

I don't know what Iran is actually doing or could do. But I know when they wanted to deal they scared us with Iran's bomb was within weeks. Now that they will crow about a great deal Iran's bomb apparently isn't quite ready for prime time. Bottom line, they lie.

No....you are delusional

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???
Iran does not want to be bombed to rubble like Iraq and Afghanistan. They want the deterrent, not necessarily the expense and provocative nature of a nuclear program. Judging by the terms of the agreement, coming from a complete diplomatic freeze-out in such a short amount of time, they feel the danger of invasion from the US has abated somewhat and want to further join the rest of the capitalist world.

They are a much more progressive, educated and free country than our "friends" the Saudis.

Wow. Can't wait to go visit

No....you are delusional

I don't know what Iran is actually doing or could do. But I know when they wanted to deal they scared us with Iran's bomb was within weeks. Now that they will crow about a great deal Iran's bomb apparently isn't quite ready for prime time. Bottom line, they lie.

When they lost their leading scientist, their program took a hit.

LOL, there's a LOT more to it than your synopsis.
"
Iran will convert its facility at Fordow so that it is no longer used to enrich uranium

Iran has agreed to not enrich uranium at its Fordow facility for at least 15 years.

Iran has agreed to convert its Fordow facility so that it is used for peaceful purposes only – into a nuclear, physics, technology, research center.

Iran has agreed to not conduct research and development associated with uranium enrichment at Fordow for 15 years.

Iran will not have any fissile material at Fordow for 15 years.

Here, for anyone who wants to read the proposed "deal":
Iran Deal Fact Sheet
Look at the link on thread "Iran Accuses US of Lying about Agreement..."

Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About New Nuke Agreement Washington Free Beacon
Let's see if that "story" hits Foxnews (even though they are sometimes prone to "speculation") instead of a bunch of right wing and survivalist sites..

No....you are delusional

Iran is in deep shit. As Israel is weeks away from bombing the shit out of their nuke plants.

No....you are delusional

Bullshit, they don't want a deterrent, they want a bomb so they can use it. If they are worried about the United States attacking them like they attack Iraq and Afghanistan maybe they shouldn't be trying to build a bomb. If we actual attacked them and they had nukes, they still would never be able to be able to use them in an attack on US soil, so not much of a deterrent.

No....you are delusional

Wow. Can't wait to go visit

The food looked awesome. People who cook and eat like that can't be all bad.

He just won't let the adelson types pull his strings like he pulled Bush's.

I remember Jewish conservative americans who watch fox and Israel were very supportive of bush and invading Iraq.

YAWN

why are libs so stupid?
it doesnt matter what the agreement says will happen

it was made by mainly two liars; obama and the iranian leadership
So those five other countries had no input? Those five other countries don't have to or won't sign off on that agreement? I think that the smartest thing this Administration should do, is try to make this a UN resolution.
Magicians must love you.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They have to give up "some" centrifuges... They need to give all of them up.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

They agree to stop production in their public facility. They will of course, continue in the other, more secret facilities.

They agree to allow inspectors.....Ask the UN how well that went with the Butcher of Baghdad and other rogue Islamic regimes.

If they do all this, then inf 15 years, hey, its okay if you develop a nuclear bomb at that time.

Luckily for the world, and America, this deal, if agreed upon, is very, very temporary. To the order of the next sane President simply dropping the agreement.
Why do you state that "magicians must love me"? Is it because I am open to the truth and prefer try to reach a peaceful and mutually beneficial agreement?
Why do you state that the focus is not on ALL of the other "responsible" nations, aren't they part of this resolution? The "folks" on your side of the aisle have tried to imply that this was all "Obama!" while they whispered that there were five other nations involved. And you want to talk about "Magicians loving me"! :)

I see no need for them to give up ALL of their centrifuges, I think the proposed agreement regarding them was pretty fair. The same with their "stockpile", I think it was fair as well.

If they continue in other "secret facilities" it will come to LIGHT and will be dealt with.

As the IAEA about Israel's "cooperation" (or lack thereof) regarding inspections. :)
I state it because sleight of hand is a specialty of Magicians. They get a person to focus on anything but what is really going on. If you think this deal is going forward in a manner that is open and honest, then you are NOT open to the truth.

All the other nations are of no consequence to Me. Nations make deals between themselves all the time without any adverse effect to the United States, In this deal, the United States is the lead principle of the negotiations and therefore, it puts our credibility and safety on the line.

The only fair and acceptable outcome is that Iran give up their nuclear ambitions and then we can talk about their proxy wars and terroristic activities to destabilize the entire region.
What do you assert that is "really going on"? What do you consider "open and honest"? I am sure that there are plenty of "back room negotiations" going on, what's new? I am always open to the Truth in it's Totality.

Well what if this deal turns out to be a UN security Council Resolution? There are five other nations involved in these negotiations, how does this allegedly "put our credibility and safety on the line"? If we ever had to use a military action, these negotiations will demonstrate that we tried to work out a peaceful solution.

I think that Israel should lead by example and open their sites to inspection by the IAEA at least as much as Iran has. If you want to talk about being uncooperative just look to Israel, the Iranians have complied a LOT more than the Israelis! :)

Proxy wars, are they a bad thing? Do you mean that they are training and funding INDIGS to fight against certain governments? I'm sure glad that we are above doing that type of stuff ........................

Maybe we should take a lesson from China
http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/090310_chinesesoftpower__chap5.pdf

Rocko 11108323
Iran will just kick the inspectors out.

You sound like the same set of idiots who said the same thing about Saddam Hussein in 2002 that he would end up kicking the UN inspectors out. Of course it was Bush who forced the inspectors out of Iraq to start a war that got 4,484 American troops killed and 40,000 wounded seriously for the rest of their lives. And then Bush admits in his memoir that the WMD used to justify the war were not found.

Here you go again. If Iran violates the deal we can destroy their nuclear infrastructure - we just will know more about it if that happens.

What if Iran does not kick the inspectors out? Do you want a future president to pull another kick-em-out-war like Bush did?

Last edited:
Iran does win

They give up a weapons program they never wanted to pay for anyway and get badly needed economic relief
You have no idea what is in the deal. You are a moron

So you know what is in it? Exactly which part do you object to?
So you are as big a fool as Rightwinger eh.

Two liberal lap dogs willing to eat up whatever spoon fed bullshit the left puts out.

Simply pathetic.

And for the record I have neither any opposition nor any support for something that like YOU I know nothing about.

Iran does win

They give up a weapons program they never wanted to pay for anyway and get badly needed economic relief

Two liberal lap dogs willing to eat up whatever spoon fed bullshit the left puts out.

Simply pathetic.

And for the record I have neither any opposition nor any support for something that like YOU I know nothing about.

And yet you are willing to insult me because I need to see something wrong with it before I condemn it.

Iran does win

Simply pathetic.

And yet you are willing to insult me because I need to see something wrong with it before I condemn it.
Damn straight. Why the hell would ANYONE accept anything our media or politicians say on face value is beyond me and a sign of true ignorance

Well, Iran, like most radical or semi-radical (if such a thing exists) islamic states, doesn't have a very good history of playing by the rules or keeping honest. What they do have is a very notable track record of high ranking government officials assuring the rest of the world they will do anything and everything in their power to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Which I'm sure wouldn't upset Mr. Obama to much.

The difference between Israel and Iran is this: If the enemies of Israel declared they wanted no trouble with Israel and stopped the constant terrorist attacks and pestering, Israel would be happy to ignore them.
If Israel declared to hamas and Iran that it had no qualm with them and would not attack.....theyd still try to kill the shit out of every jew they could.
It is hatred on a fundamental level.

Iran does win

Simply pathetic.

Damn straight. Why the hell would ANYONE accept anything our media or politicians say on face value is beyond me and a sign of true ignorance

I couldn't agree more.

The focus is not on what the other responsible nations are agreeing to. It is on the fact that Iran is not trustworthy in any regard.

They agree to reduce their 3% Uranium stockpile. They should not be allowed ANY stockpile.

And exactly WHO hell are you to tell unilaterally a sovereign country whose history is a couple of millennia than the US .....what they should or should not do.

If you want for Iran to completely undo their nuclear plans.......have Israel dismantle her 300 plus nukes........or are you going to say that we have no right to tell Israel anything?

And exactly WHO hell are you to tell unilaterally a sovereign country whose history is a couple of millennia than the US .....what they should or should not do.

If you want for Iran to completely undo their nuclear plans.......have Israel dismantle her 300 plus nukes........or are you going to say that we have no right to tell Israel anything?

How about because Israel has more than proved they can behave with their nuclear weapons? They've got more enemies than anyone, and have managed not decimate these other nations.

Forum List

Back