🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deal is done, Iran wins?

If you are an honest individual you must acknowledge that Iran was in check when Saddam Hussein was the leader of Iraq. The Bush's opened the door for Iran by destroying Iraq and getting Saddam hung. We brought this on ourselves with the simpletons we voted into the White House.

A nuclear Iran was totally avoidable if we had cut Saddam a little slack over Kuwaitt and not illegally invaded Iraq on the pretense they were harboring terrorists including the ridiculous idea that Saddam was involved in 9/11.

This is what happens when we elect moron presidents with war monger VP's.

But nary a one of you are honest are you.
Iran was shiting their pants after we overthrew Saddam Hussein We could have gotten what we wanted from them at that time. Now Obama turns Iraq over to the mullahs ..."You can't make this stuff up" :uhoh3:

Why was Iran "shitting their pants"? You are assuming we should have continued our illegal wars against the Iraqis and invaded Iran as well? What justification did we have to do that? We opened the doors for the religious leadership in Iran by overthrowing the elected leaders in Iran. We stupidly meddled with the CIA and created the void in Iran for the student take over that was then taken over by the Mullahs. Iran's leadership is a direct result of us screwing around in the Mid East just because we could. It was our own damned fault the students took the embassy workers hostage.

It amazes me how little the average American knows of the events of recent history and how difficult it is even for those that have the facts to stand up and tell the truth about what really happened. This is the most difficult thing as an American patriot to know what we have done and how some of us re write history to cover up our country's mistakes.

You are just a typical Jew apologist that only sees the world through Israeli tinted glasses. You should really just go live there and stop being a traitor to the USA. Most of the mistakes we have made in the region have had Israeli meddling at their foundations. I hold up the ridiculous installation of HAVING to defend Israel when Suddam invaded Kuwaitt to settle the score on the oil theft. Since there was NO GOOD REASON to defend the theiving Kuaittis all of a sudden the reason we were there was to defend Israel. What a steaming load of SHIT THAT WAS!!! A handfull of those stupid scud missles and poor little Israel pisses down their legs and can't defend themselves. Really? I am SO done with America getting embroiled in wars to defend the disgusting Jews.
Iran would have agreed to any deal at that point. They would have dismantled their nuke program just like Muammar Gaddafi did. As far as the Jew hate, if you weren't an old man, and talked that shit to my face, it wouldn't go well for you....I'll try to give you the benefit of the fact that you're no doubt a senile old man:cuckoo:

For almost 70 years, Israel has played the "victim' card to her advantage.....even manipulating internal US political policies........and many of us are getting a bit tired of it.

Israel has a choice to make....either she becomes the ME bully and acts upon that stance.....or she shed the fear-mongering, self-preserving leadership that has caused her so much discord, antipathy from the rest of the world, pain and blood of her own population..

Obie wins, he gets exactly what he wanted and that's a nuclear powered islamic state of terrorism. And he may get to watch the slaughter of millions of jews in person this time instead of just dreaming about being there reading history books.
LOL, why do some of you guys get so hysterical? Did you actually read the deal? Even the likes of Bill O'Reilly stated that we should give the deal a chance.

Obama had something to do with it, so it must be bad. Obama is to blame for the horrible economy where 750,000 people per month are losing their job. He's also to blame for more than 50 million people having no health insurance. And we know he's responsible for over 7000 of our military members coming home in body bags and another 50,000 plus coming home injured or mentally fucked up. That's all been Obama's doing so anything Obama does is bad. Oh shit, all that was Bush. That's right, we want to go back to the good days of GW. Fuckin crazy, ain't it?

Well, Iran, like most radical or semi-radical (if such a thing exists) islamic states, doesn't have a very good history of playing by the rules or keeping honest. What they do have is a very notable track record of high ranking government officials assuring the rest of the world they will do anything and everything in their power to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Which I'm sure wouldn't upset Mr. Obama to much.

The difference between Israel and Iran is this: If the enemies of Israel declared they wanted no trouble with Israel and stopped the constant terrorist attacks and pestering, Israel would be happy to ignore them.
If Israel declared to hamas and Iran that it had no qualm with them and would not attack.....theyd still try to kill the shit out of every jew they could.
It is hatred on a fundamental level.
Are iranians killing Jews?

"Peace in our time" ???

Neville-Chamberlain.jpg

1. Is this a good deal or a bad deal?

2. Is this the best deal that could be obtained without going to war?

3. Good or bad, is this deal sufficient, to avoid war, in order to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

4. If the answer to (3) is "No", then, is it worth going to war, to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

--------------

I really don't know the answer to any of these questions.

I have zero confidence in Obama's handling of foreign policy.

But I also do not wish that to cloud my judgment of the deal in question.

So, I throw a rock (the Chamberlain imagery), strongly hinting at Appeasement, and my own bias against Obumble.

While asking questions that I have not yet made-up my mind about.

Last edited:
Following yesterday's Iran negotiation breakthrough Senator Cotton was placed on suicide watch...overnight his condition apparently took a turn for the worst...
5.jpg

You watch too much Fox
I have a brain and I don't believe everything i want to be true.

No....you are delusional
Iran does not have nukes and is not currently close to them

They have enriched Uranium to 20%....... They need 90% to make a bomb
They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Now you are just making shit up

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Now they get the ......what do we get for destroying our nuclear program?

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???

What do nukes get Iran?

Economic isolation

and now a message for the war mongers among you

hqdefault.jpg

And we all know how The Nation judged McGovern...

1972 President Election results...

342px-ElectoralCollege1972.svg.png

United States presidential election 1972 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Against Tricky Dick, of all people !

Besides, the very next year, we pulled our troops out of 'Nam...

Just goes to show, that people who aren't afraid to fight a war don't necessarily want one any more than those too chicken-hearted to fight when necessary...

Sometimes it's better to fight a small war, sooner, rather than a big war, later...

The trick is, to recognize the difference and the right timing, and, of course, the right cause...

Something we need to work on...

I have a brain and I don't believe everything i want to be true.

No....you are delusional
Iran does not have nukes and is not currently close to them

They have enriched Uranium to 20%....... They need 90% to make a bomb
They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Now you are just making shit up

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Now they get the ......what do we get for destroying our nuclear program?

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???

What do nukes get Iran?

Economic isolation
Do you really want a martyrdom-encouraging militant theocracy to get its hands on nuclear weapons to bolt on top of intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Do you really think that 'economic isolation' will be sufficient to contain The Beast?

Really?

You fight fewer wars if people think you are a war monger, because they will capitulate to your demands assuming you'll attack if they don't.

United States presidential election 1972 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And, the very next year, we pulled our troops out of 'Nam...

Just goes to show, that people who aren't afraid to fight a war don't necessarily want one any more than those too chicken-hearted to fight when necessary...

I do not mind if you and all your loved ones get killed in a war...
I would go "oh well"...how did ":Dick" Nixon work out...oh he resigned in disgrace ....too bad so sad...Hey punk boy how many combat missions did you fly you POS

He volunteered for the U.S. Army Air Forces upon the country's entry into World War II and as a B-24 Liberator pilot flew 35 missions over German-occupied Europe. Among the medals bestowed upon him was a Distinguished Flying Cross for making a hazardous emergency landing of his damaged plane and saving his crew

Do you really want a martyrdom-encouraging militant theocracy to get its hands on nuclear weapons to bolt on top of intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Really?

No that is why I oppose Israel having Nukes...

Israel has had nukes for more than 50 years----and never used them. Obviously you are wrong-----nothing new for islamo Nazi dogs
Russia and China had had them for longer and never used them either...only Nation to ever use Nukes is a "Christian" nation wooo hoo

Really?

No that is why I oppose Israel having Nukes...

Israel has had nukes for more than 50 years----and never used them. Obviously you are wrong-----nothing new for islamo Nazi dogs
Russia and China had had them for longer and never used them either...only Nation to ever use Nukes is a "Christian" nation wooo hoo
Why don't you make a single point and argue that one instead of jumping from one point to another every time someone challenges you on it.

Forum List

Back