🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deal is done, Iran wins?

Do you really want a martyrdom-encouraging militant theocracy to get its hands on nuclear weapons to bolt on top of intercontinental ballistic missiles?

Really?

No that is why I oppose Israel having Nukes...

Israel has had nukes for more than 50 years----and never used them. Obviously you are wrong-----nothing new for islamo Nazi dogs
Russia and China had had them for longer and never used them either...only Nation to ever use Nukes is a "Christian" nation wooo hoo
Neither Russia nor China are a martyrdom-encouraging and regionally militarily aggressive theocracy, idiot.

Russia and China had had them for longer and never used them either...only Nation to ever use Nukes is a "Christian" nation wooo hoo
Neither Russia nor China are a martyrdom-encouraging and regionally militarily aggressive theocracy, idiot.[/QUOTE]
Israel is

Neither Russia nor China are a martyrdom-encouraging and regionally militarily aggressive theocracy, idiot.
Israel is[/QUOTE]

Israel is what again?

A martyrdom-encouraging and regionally militarily aggressive theocracy?

You really ARE an idiot, aren't you?

In the classical, clinical sense.

Imagine the kind of mental cripple that would vote Nixon a scum bag over McGovern..... you do not have to imagine...look at today's GOP ...mental cripples with no scruples

"Peace in our time" ???

Neville-Chamberlain.jpg

1. Is this a good deal or a bad deal?

2. Is this the best deal that could be obtained without going to war?

3. Good or bad, is this deal sufficient, to avoid war, in order to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

4. If the answer to (3) is "No", then, is it worth going to war, to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

--------------

I really don't know the answer to any of these questions.

I have zero confidence in Obama's handling of foreign policy.

But I also do not wish that to cloud my judgment of the deal in question.

So, I throw a rock (the Chamberlain imagery), strongly hinting at Appeasement, and my own bias against Obumble.

While asking questions that I have not yet made-up my mind about.

Gotta love conservatives....

Any attempt at diplomacy goes right to...............HITLER

Last edited:
No....you are delusional
Iran does not have nukes and is not currently close to them

They have enriched Uranium to 20%....... They need 90% to make a bomb
They have agreed to dismantle facilities capable of enriching uranium further and will destroy current stockpiles

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Now you are just making shit up

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Now they get the ......what do we get for destroying our nuclear program?

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???
Iran does not want to be bombed to rubble like Iraq and Afghanistan. They want the deterrent, not necessarily the expense and provocative nature of a nuclear program. Judging by the terms of the agreement, coming from a complete diplomatic freeze-out in such a short amount of time, they feel the danger of invasion from the US has abated somewhat and want to further join the rest of the capitalist world.

I think some of you need an update of how Iran is today:

They are a much more progressive, educated and free country than our "friends" the Saudis.

Bullshit, they don't want a deterrent, they want a bomb so they can use it. If they are worried about the United States attacking them like they attack Iraq and Afghanistan maybe they shouldn't be trying to build a bomb. If we actual attacked them and they had nukes, they still would never be able to be able to use them in an attack on US soil, so not much of a deterrent.

I am pretty sure that Iran and the rest of the ME has received the message about the USA's foreign policy. I think they know that after how the left wing used the wars for their political fodder the US is in no mood for another war. Yeah we might send in some cruise missiles blowing up some innocent people, if there are innocent people, but war, no way.

"Peace in our time" ???

Neville-Chamberlain.jpg

3. Good or bad, is this deal sufficient, to avoid war, in order to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

4. If the answer to (3) is "No", then, is it worth going to war, to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weaponry?

--------------

So, I throw a rock (the Chamberlain imagery), strongly hinting at Appeasement, and my own bias against Obumble.

Actually that doesn't speak to Hitler at all, it speaks to Chamberlain and appeasement which does not lead to peace just the opposite. But that is to be expected, the result is always the opposite of the liberals stated intent.

Israel is a fundamentalist militarily aggressive theocracy
So is Hamas. Hamas fires at civilians, on purpose, as means to their end. Israel fires at known military targets as means to their end. Understand the difference?
Those 4 kids playing in the sand all of them under 9 years old where military threat ....
Of course you do. It was the one that set the tone for the entire media coverage of the summer’s Israel-Gaza conflict. Here was the evidence – or so it seemed – that wanton Israeli aggression was leading to the needless deaths of innocent civilians, in this case four boys who had been playing football moments earlier and now lay in bloodied rags on the beach.

according to a US-based weapons expert who has conducted a forensic analysis of what happened on the day, pieced together using Hamas propaganda footage, film from various international TV networks, and still photographs, and who has drawn a conclusion which could hardly be more different from the Hamas/mainstream media narrative.

His name is Thomas Wictor and if his theory is right then those four dead boys were not, after all the victims of Israeli missiles, but were murdered by Hamas in one of the most complex and ingenious “Pallywood” propaganda stunts ever staged.

If this sounds implausible – another wacko, 9/11-style conspiracy as some will no doubt suggest – then consider the evidence.

*The victims were not, as some media reports claimed, “scrawny fishermen’s kids” but members of a powerful family prominent in support of the Fatah Party – Hamas’s arch-rivals. In other words, Hamas had every reason to consider these children expendable.

*A curious facet of the photos of the mangled corpses released by Hamas for propaganda purposes is the lack of bleeding from the boys’ deep and multitudinous wounds. This suggests that they had been dead for some time before the alleged Israeli explosion ripped them apart. Wictor theorises that they were probably executed by Hamas the day before and that the corpses were then blown up in an explosion arranged by Hamas the next day.

*This theory would accord with the three explosions variously reported by eyewitnesses. At least the first of these was definitely Israeli – most probably a rocket fired, Wictor argues, from an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), as a result of false intelligence supplied by a Hamas triple agent. The third explosion, he suggests, was most likely the one staged by Hamas to mangle the bodies and cover the evidence.

*So far, so very conspiratorial. But Wictor has the pictorial evidence to back all this up. His speciality is flamethrowers of the First World War – an interest which has honed his skill in reconstructing historical events from very close analysis of grainy war photographs. Earlier this year, he used this skill to demonstrate, again through forensic study of camera footage, that another alleged Israeli massacre in a Gaza market place was in fact caused by Hamas. It is, of course, quite possible in this latest case that his suspicions are misplaced. Before they write him off as a crank, though, his potential critics will have a lot of explaining to do.

*Perhaps the most compelling detail of all is the footage showing the first reporter to arrive on the scene – Alex Marquardt of ABC news – running towards the site of the first explosion. He (and many others) are clearly shown running past the exact spot where the mangled bodies of three of the dead children were found later. But the spot is empty: no blood, no bodies, just sand. Had they been there, they would have been impossible to miss.

*This is one of many clues which leads Wictor to infer that the bodies were placed there later, once the beach had been cleared by the numerous Hamas operatives who stage-managed the stunt. Several of them are clearly visible in the footage, including a man in a purple shirt who appears to be in charge of the operation, plus various spotters and heavies. One of their tasks, according to Wictor, was to distract the press with red herrings – an allegedly wounded man being carried off in a different direction; the three wounded boys whom various members of the media – including the Guardian’s Peter Beaumont – reported tending afterwards in a hotel.

*The boys we see running in film footage and photographs may, Wictor suggests, have been decoys. There is also strong reason to believe that some of the media footage of the boys running along the beach was in fact shot the day before the incident and then spliced in by dishonest TV crews.

Whether Wictor’s surmise is correct or not it certainly accords with what we know about Hamas’s highly sophisticated propaganda operation. Hamas will never be capable of defeating Israel militarily but it has long since been an expert at beating it in the international court of public opinion – which is why, of course, stories like the four little boys supposedly murdered by the heartless Israelis while playing a game of football are so invaluable to its cause.

Hamas’s job would be a lot harder, though, if it weren’t for the willingness of most of the world’s mainstream media to buy into its lies. This is another of the threads which runs through Wictor’s fascinating commentary on what he calls Hamas Operation Four Little Martyrs. In their failure to acknowledge the threatening restrictions that Hamas placed on their reporting, and in their manipulation of film footage, some Western media organisations have cheerfully been doing Hamas’s dirty work for them.
Claim the 4 Palestinian Boys Killed on the Beach were not Blown up by Israel but Murdered by Hamas - Breitbart

Well the one thing we know to an absolute certainty, is that if the left says that Iran isn't close to a nuke, Iran is on the precipice of an assload of nukes.

Iran doesn't want nukes......they wanted the threat of nukes as a bargaining chip

Iran doesn't want nukes?? WTF?? Dude seriously. The whole world, even Obozo, knows Iran wants nukes. Bargaining chip?? Okay let's say they have been pretending to want nukes ha ha ha, what did they get out of pretending to want nukes???
Iran does not want to be bombed to rubble like Iraq and Afghanistan. They want the deterrent, not necessarily the expense and provocative nature of a nuclear program. Judging by the terms of the agreement, coming from a complete diplomatic freeze-out in such a short amount of time, they feel the danger of invasion from the US has abated somewhat and want to further join the rest of the capitalist world.

They are a much more progressive, educated and free country than our "friends" the Saudis.

Bullshit, they don't want a deterrent, they want a bomb so they can use it. If they are worried about the United States attacking them like they attack Iraq and Afghanistan maybe they shouldn't be trying to build a bomb. If we actual attacked them and they had nukes, they still would never be able to be able to use them in an attack on US soil, so not much of a deterrent.

I am pretty sure that Iran and the rest of the ME has received the message about the USA's foreign policy. I think they know that after how the left wing used the wars for their political fodder the US is in no mood for another war. Yeah we might send in some cruise missiles blowing up some innocent people, if there are innocent people, but war, no way.

Unlike conservatives, liberals see no glory in invading countries for fun and profit. It's a gigantic waste and I am overjoyed that conservatives, who use their love of war for their political fodder, did not succeed in derailing this effort.

Unlike conservatives, liberals see no glory in invading countries for fun and profit. It's a gigantic waste and I am overjoyed that conservatives, who use their love of war for their political fodder, did not succeed in derailing this effort.

Liberals think if they spout enough hot air reasonable people will finally see things their way. Liberals think Muslims are reasonable people.

dimocrap scum, when confronted by force, are always inclined to surrender.

When confronted by reason, logic, kindness and love, they turn into vicious attack dogs.

It's time you realized that, people.

dimocraps are the lowest form of life to ever exist on this planet.

Period.

And they sold this Country out. As usual. They did it in Viet Nam, they did it in Iraq, they did it in N Korea and they're doing the SAME EXACT THING in Iran as they did with the Norks

The game-plan here is just like the one the scum of the earth dimocrap filth used in North Korea....

The scum of the earth dimocrap FILTH gave the Norks a jump-start by giving them light-water reactors and permission to go ahead with 'peaceful' enrichment of uranium.

IDENTICALLY, the agreement between the rapist and the Norks was also an Executive Agreement.

So what's going to happen is this -- Just like happened in North Korea.....

The agreement will be signed, dimocrap FILTH will hail it as a great victory with NO intentions of ever doing their due diligence.

The scumbags they negotiated with will start cheating almost immediately and the next Republican in Office will try to make them stop by imposing new sanctions.

When this happens the Iranians (just like the Norks) will claim that we (the US) violated the agreement and that all bets are off, the agreement has been abrogated and -- There you have it......

The Norks have a Nuke and soon, Iran will have a Nuke.

And the world will be a much more dangerous place. Much more dangerous.

But, any time you allow the scum of the earth dimocraps to have ANY power, the world is a much more dangerous place.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth, people. The lowest form of life to ever exist.

They seriously are.

"Peace in our time" ???

Neville-Chamberlain.jpg

--------------

Actually that doesn't speak to Hitler at all, it speaks to Chamberlain and appeasement which does not lead to peace just the opposite. But that is to be expected, the result is always the opposite of the liberals stated intent.

And every threat in the world must be......HITLER

Diplomacy has worked many, many more times than it has failed

When confronted by reason, logic, kindness and love, they turn into vicious attack dogs.

Period.

And they sold this Country out. As usual. They did it in Viet Nam, they did it in Iraq, they did it in N Korea and they're doing the SAME EXACT THING in Iran as they did with the Norks

The game-plan here is just like the one the scum of the earth dimocrap filth used in North Korea....

The scum of the earth dimocrap FILTH gave the Norks a jump-start by giving them light-water reactors and permission to go ahead with 'peaceful' enrichment of uranium.

IDENTICALLY, the agreement between the rapist and the Norks was also an Executive Agreement.

The agreement will be signed, dimocrap FILTH will hail it as a great victory with NO intentions of ever doing their due diligence.

The scumbags they negotiated with will start cheating almost immediately and the next Republican in Office will try to make them stop by imposing new sanctions.

When this happens the Iranians (just like the Norks) will claim that we (the US) violated the agreement and that all bets are off, the agreement has been abrogated and -- There you have it......

But, any time you allow the scum of the earth dimocraps to have ANY power, the world is a much more dangerous place.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth, people. The lowest form of life to ever exist.

They seriously are.

Period.
They seriously are.

Textbook why Conservatives and diplomacy do not mix

Forum List

Back