Dealing with Expectations of Western Society

Virtual_Ego

Rookie
Feb 9, 2014
Since the news is usually replete with stories of problems in the African American community and govt. statistics do not paint the prettiest picture for black America, I ask are expectations out of touch with reality? The response in many urban communities seems to be to hold memorials and vigils which have the effect of a pep rally at best.

I don't think expectations of society towards African American are relevant to this discussion. I think the key is African American expectations of society. Clearly the western world has let the black community down and continues to do so.

I don't think expectations of society towards African American are relevant to this discussion. I think the key is African American expectations of society. Clearly the western world has let the black community down and continues to do so.

Interesting that blacks depend on the charity of others for survival. Is there no hope for self sufficiency?

Whites have put down blacks, closed off opportunities for employment, education, and advancement, relegated blacks to the realm of maids, cooks, janitors, and boot blacks for decades. A few years of a black presidency won't change anything. Whites still need to pay and pay and pay to make up for the past, and shut up while they're doing it.

Who said there was all these problems in the community of the original man? This is all part of the psy-op against people of color. Blacks built the foundation of all modern societies.

Who cares what western society expects? I know I don't. Getting out of my way is the best thing you can do for me if you feel I need help. :lol: Some people crack me up. Everything that currently exists is because a Black man built a foundation for it. We did it once so I have no doubts we can do it again without any help.

The only foundation blacks have contributed to are the ones in the muddaland of grass and cow shit huts. If you seriously believe there is a psy-op against blacks then you really need to lay off the crack pipe Tyrone.

I know that bothers you cave ape but facts are facts. Your own people say the same thing.

No one should hold their breath waiting for the return of the great black civilization.

No one should hold their breath waiting for the return of the great black civilization.

It will never return because it never existed. Getting the lion's share of American blacks to a level where they can begin to participate in civilized society is the problem that confronts us.

Last edited:
You sure your "people" wouldn't be happier in their original home? There seems to be a lot of pride in black culture but not a lot of productivity.

You sure your "people" wouldn't be happier in their original home? There seems to be a lot of pride in black culture but not a lot of productivity.

Are you sure your people would not be happier back in their original caves? Seems to me your culture is only the result of hiding things and trying to wipe out other cultures.

Are you sure your people would not be happier back in their original caves? Seems to me your culture is only the result of hiding things and trying to wipe out other cultures.

My people had the fortitude to come out from the caves and evolve. Blacks built everything, blah blah blah. All their magical civilization powers seemed to have been stolen by the white man. That must be some powerful juju.

My people had the fortitude to come out from the caves and evolve. Blacks built everything, blah blah blah. All their magical civilization powers seemed to have been stolen by the white man. That must be some powerful juju.

No its called lack of honor and fear. There is a reason they had to wage a campaign in order to brainwash clowns like you. They want you to think you are superior. Problem is with stealing is that by doing that you just admitted you were inferior. Never forget. Inferior people steal from others. Thats the whole point of stealing. You dont have what we got. Hence you had to steal.

This is common among blacks, projecting their own failings onto others. I actually agree with your resignation to your lot in life.

Forum List

Back