Dealing with Expectations of Western Society

This is common among blacks, projecting their own failings onto others. I actually agree with your resignation to your lot in life.

What failings? You must be confused cave ape. You dont develop the sciences, maths, and philosophies of the world and consider yourself a failure. Step away from the meth you snaggle toothed cave ape.

This is common among blacks, projecting their own failings onto others. I actually agree with your resignation to your lot in life.

What failings? You must be confused cave ape. You dont develop the sciences, maths, and philosophies of the world and consider yourself a failure. Step away from the meth you snaggle toothed cave ape.

Robbery is a valid career choice for blacks so that is one of the failings I refer to.

images

I guess in the short time the Italians were in Ethiopia they managed to steal all the civilization powers there.

Since the news is usually replete with stories of problems in the African American community and govt. statistics do not paint the prettiest picture for black America, I ask are expectations out of touch with reality? The response in many urban communities seems to be to hold memorials and vigils which have the effect of a pep rally at best.

There are just as many sad stories from the redneck community. You must just not be as sensitized toward categorizing them such:

Couple Charged with Murder After Daughter 5, Dies from Grape Soda Punishment - Crime & Courts, Death, Murder, Real People Stories : People.com

Police: Girl forced to run 3 hours dies; 2 charged ? USATODAY.com

Girl in Halloween Costume Mistaken for Skunk, Shot by Cousin - ABC News

Since the news is usually replete with stories of problems in the African American community and govt. statistics do not paint the prettiest picture for black America, I ask are expectations out of touch with reality? The response in many urban communities seems to be to hold memorials and vigils which have the effect of a pep rally at best.

There are just as many sad stories from the redneck community. You must just not be as sensitized toward categorizing them such:

Couple Charged with Murder After Daughter 5, Dies from Grape Soda Punishment - Crime & Courts, Death, Murder, Real People Stories : People.com

Police: Girl forced to run 3 hours dies; 2 charged ? USATODAY.com

Girl in Halloween Costume Mistaken for Skunk, Shot by Cousin - ABC News

There are sad stories in more than just the redneck community. There are even sad stories in the "enlightened" psuedo intellectual community and the bleeding heart community among others. The thing is whites are statistically less violent and more intelligent than blacks on the whole so I don't worry about them as much. They have the numbers to absorb their miscreants without sending the whole group into the toilet. Other populations don't have that luxury and therefore present a greater danger to society in general. I believe the expectations placed on blacks set them up for failure because like it or not we are in competition for resources.

Your examples seem to be of one of the races that have built modern societies and have even passed along the benefits of civilization to your kind.

My examples are the the people my people taught to stop eating each other and take baths. Dont forget who brought you out of the Dark Ages even though as you can see from the pics I posted you sometimes tend to revert.

Who cares what western society expects? I know I don't. Getting out of my way is the best thing you can do for me if you feel I need help. :lol: Some people crack me up. Everything that currently exists is because a Black man built a foundation for it. We did it once so I have no doubts we can do it again without any help.

This B.S. thread is nonsense. Just defining what so called western society is comprised of can take many different directions.

Originally defined as Europe, most modern uses of the term refer to the societies of Europe and their genealogical, colonial, and philosophical descendants, typically also including those countries whose ethnic identity and their dominant culture are derived from European culture.

Depending on context, the Western countries may be restricted to the founding members of NATO in addition to Germany, Spain, and the non-aligned Austria, Finland, Sweden and Switzerland. A broader definition might extend to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, the Republic of China (Taiwan), Israel and some of the more prosperous Warsaw Pact states.

Latin America is sometimes considered part of the West and sometimes not. Mainland China, the remainder of the Middle East, India, and Russia are generally not considered part of the West.

One could distinguish "Western society" from the socio-economic term "first world" in that, for example, South America is sometimes mentioned as a Western society, but much of it is poor.

Japan is part of the "first world" but is not Western from a cultural standpoint.

What is most amusing about all of this is that it is typically the intellectual bottom feeders, with negative brain cell counts here who act as if they are in a position of authority to dictate behavioral standards to an entire race of people. Amusing at best.

Forum List

Back