Dear Christians and Muslims

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
If you want to kill each other, go ahead.

Just don't drag the rest of us into it. Line up on the battlefield and get it over with. Trust me, none of us will miss you. And then you'll get your eternity in heaven, we'll be rid of you, and everybody will be happy.

Just don't drag the rest of us into it. Line up on the battlefield and get it over with. Trust me, none of us will miss you. And then you'll get your eternity in heaven, we'll be rid of you, and everybody will be happy.
Religious nutjobs thrive on dragging the rest of us into it

Were you born brain dead or is this a new development? :dunno:

The US is a Christian nation only when convenient to the argument. At all other times it's 'What's the sound of that cock crowing'?

Christians are killing whom these days???
Depends. When the U.S. bombs the middle east, is it Christians bombing them? Or secularists?

That would be our Muslim ex-president. And he does not represent Christians.
Again Christians are killing whom?
Trump, the ultimate Christian, is bombing them now. You and Jesus must be thrilled.
-------------------------------------------- Trump isn't bombing as a Christian , when he bombs he bombs as President Trump . President of the USA OldSchool .

Depends. When the U.S. bombs the middle east, is it Christians bombing them? Or secularists?

Trump, the ultimate Christian, is bombing them now. You and Jesus must be thrilled.
-------------------------------------------- Trump isn't bombing as a Christian , when he bombs he bombs as President Trump . President of the USA OldSchool .
Trump has never done anything as a Christian

-------------------------------------------------- MAYBE True , there is no requirement for the President or anyone else in the USA has to do Christian acts or things OldSchool !!

Jesus is returning as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, so, if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Jesus is returning as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, so, if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Lol nah we're just going to be absorbed into Vishnu

God promises to finish the work He does in us. And Trump is asking Him for guidance. Let God work.

Trump is a Christian?

Mwhahahaha!!!

Trump is a Christian?

Mwhahahaha!!!
Yeah haven't you heard? He thinks the only book better than The Art of the Deal is the Bible. And all you evangelicals swooned.

Trump is a Christian?

Mwhahahaha!!!

Give Jesus back His judgment robe. I don't think you qualify.........

Trump is a Christian?

Mwhahahaha!!!
Yeah haven't you heard? He thinks the only book better than The Art of the Deal is the Bible. And all you evangelicals swooned.

What an idiotic premise you post under. We don't swoon, have never considered Trump a messiah, and have our fingers crossed that he will deliver what he promised. I consider him the messiah about as much as I consider you the messiah.
Hyperbole has it's place, but not in every sentence. Grow up.

Trump is a Christian?

Mwhahahaha!!!

Give Jesus back His judgment robe. I don't think you qualify.........

My bad........mwhahahaha!!

If it's true, I still will be laughing.

Forum List

Back