Dear Conservatives for Mr. Trump:

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Serious question though, 12 months ago when people started announcing their candidacy for President ….if someone had told you that you’d be spending your Sunday in March 2016 supporting the GOP nominee who

*Is Pro Life

*Is Pro Planned Parenthood
*Wants to raise taxes on the wealthy
*Mocks Christianity
*And was a major financial backer to the Clintons both privately and in their campaigns….

Would you have believed them?

Serious question... If someone had told you back then that you'd be spending your Sunday (and every day) in March to denounce someone like that... would you have believed them?

Serious question... If someone had told you back then that you'd be spending your Sunday (and every day) in March to denounce someone like that... would you have believed them?
So, in other words, you won't answer the question, right?

I think hell would actually freeze over if a conservative answered a question directly….

When you get this many Americans pissed off, anything can happen.

The Northern Working Man has finally realized that the Democrats have been screwing him for decades.

The Evangelicals spit when they hear Obama's name...and insist they ain't looking for a preacher this time around.

And the Scots-Irish boys haven't been this pissed at the oppressive and corrupt Central Power since Bannock Burn.

All voting for Trump....because if Sanity is what we've been getting out of Washington, D. C. for 7 to 8 years ...then its time to try Crazy.

The Northern Working Man has finally realized that the Democrats have been screwing him for decades.

The Evangelicals spit when they hear Obama's name...and insist they ain't looking for a preacher this time around.

And the Scots-Irish boys haven't been this pissed at the oppressive Central Power since The Bannock Burn.

All voting for Trump....because if Sanity is what we've been getting out of Washington, D. C. for 7 to 8 years ...then its time to try Crazy.

Well, it’s an answer I suppose. I’m more interested in why Conservatives (with one of their own 100 delegates behind) are supporting this “crazy” who believes in nothing they believe in.

But hey, thanks for the answer. I bet that didn’t hurt a bit. :2up:

There aren't all that many Conservatives around anymore.
Most people are Blue Dog Democrats and Independents.

And the Scots-Irish boys haven't been this pissed at the oppressive Central Power since The Bannock Burn.

Well, it’s an answer I suppose. I’m more interested in why Conservatives (with one of their own 100 delegates behind) are supporting this “crazy” who believes in nothing they believe in.

Immigration and Trade, and to a lesser extent, not screwing with Russia.

Those are my issues.

And Trump is right on them.

TRUMP is fine on the subjects that matter to me !! And on those subjects I find him to be quite Conservative Candy .

Those are my issues.

Thanks for the response….

Those are my issues.

Thanks for the response….

Always willing to discuss issues.

TRUMP is fine on the subjects that matter to me !! And on those subjects I find him to be quite Conservative Candy .
--------------------------------------- those subjects are guns , military rebuilding , muslims , immigration , trade and a few other things like borders and USA Sovereignty . And some I forget at the moment Candy .

I think hell would actually freeze over if a conservative answered a question directly….

Same with Trumpery.

He still sidesteps every single question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your question is misleading.
He said he would cut off funding to PP as long as they perform abortions and he doesn't mock Christianity.
You call it a serious question, then load it up with deceptive rhetoric. You're simply trolling.

--------------------------------------- those subjects are guns , military rebuilding , muslims , immigration , trade and a few other things like borders and USA Sovereignty . And some I forget at the moment Candy .

Again - guns are not threatened, our military is enormous, he can't ban or bar an entire religion, he's in favor of open trade and sends his own business to China, Mexico and Bangladesh, he lied about a wall and hires illegals and foreigners.

He has said he will change the constitution, he will commit war crimes, he will murder innocents.

He believes he can be a dictator and RWNJ traitors agree.

I am unsure what your definition of a "conservative" is.

not going to argue point by point with you . You see what I types and that's enough of a response from me . Reread my post to see my reasoning if you like Luddley !!

Again - guns are not threatened, our military is enormous, he can't ban or bar an entire religion, he's in favor of open trade and sends his own business to China, Mexico and Bangladesh, he lied about a wall and hires illegals and foreigners.

He has said he will change the constitution, he will commit war crimes, he will murder innocents.

He believes he can be a dictator and RWNJ traitors agree.

Thread is about what Conservatives support re Trump, not whether you agree with them, or even consider their reasons legit.

So, OFF TOPIC on your whole response.

Forum List

Back