🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear Mr President...here's our suggestions for immigration reform.

Find arrest and return ALL illegals here now....PERIOD!: Won't happen.
Build the wall: won't happen the way you want.
Heavily defend the wall: how?
Remove all incentives for illegals: everybody agrees with this.
No citizenships granted to anchor babies and or mothers: anchor babies are citizns, end of story.
No public assistance allowed beyond birth expense of anchors and travel expense home: won't happen.
Negotiate a deal with the Mexican President to incarcerate deported illegals (partially subsidized by the U.S.?): won't happen.
Granting citizenship to someone that was born here as a result of a criminal act isn't the intention of the 14th. Anyone saying otherwise is a fool.
A simple work-around of the 14th:
Grant citizenship to the anchor but make no public assistance available because the anchor is the byproduct of a criminal act. Quadalupe (the mother) will be deported and can make the decision to forfeit the anchor to our system or take child back to their shithole...all travel expenses paid...SIMPLE AND DONE!

Brokeloser has trouble with facts.

They include

Trump has a popularity in the low 40s, fact.

Trump winning the presidency and changing the 14th are in two different political and constitutional worlds, fact.

Geography, terrain, and politics will prevent an East German type of wall, fact.

No one has shown anything that would interest the Mexican President incarcerating his own people, fact.

Spineless pussies are programmed defeatist and have conceded that shit can't get done...They are so use to the status quo that accomplishes nothing. Your Democrats move paper from one side of a desk to another in an attempt to look busy...they feed you lines of bullshit to buy more time all the while working backwards in all facets. This is and will be an administration that will get more meaningful shit done than ever before. The writing is all over the wall...stop acting like a cockroach when the light is turned on...get use to real leadership and the will of the best quality people making shit happen.
Feel better?

The writing is on the wall: Trump can only really do what he wants to do if the people support him.

Obama had the same learning curve, and so does Trump.

You better read what Ryan and McConnell have been saying.

Ryan and McConnell are both nutless wonders and toe the line like the pussies they are. At the end of the day they're just puppets like most Demos.
Ryan and McConnell rule Congress, and that is not going to change.

Neither Congress nor SCOTUS are likely to touch the 14th.

It is great to think as you like, but be aware that your thoughts and wishes are constrained by reality.

I offered a simple alternative to accomplish the same as a 14th rewrite. See how easy this is when LoonTards stop with pathetic semantics.

Yes, you did offer a solution but absolutely no facts why anyone will step up to bat to do it.

Brokeloser has trouble with facts.

They include

Trump has a popularity in the low 40s, fact.

Trump winning the presidency and changing the 14th are in two different political and constitutional worlds, fact.

Geography, terrain, and politics will prevent an East German type of wall, fact.

No one has shown anything that would interest the Mexican President incarcerating his own people, fact.

Spineless pussies are programmed defeatist and have conceded that shit can't get done...They are so use to the status quo that accomplishes nothing. Your Democrats move paper from one side of a desk to another in an attempt to look busy...they feed you lines of bullshit to buy more time all the while working backwards in all facets. This is and will be an administration that will get more meaningful shit done than ever before. The writing is all over the wall...stop acting like a cockroach when the light is turned on...get use to real leadership and the will of the best quality people making shit happen.
Feel better?

The writing is on the wall: Trump can only really do what he wants to do if the people support him.

Obama had the same learning curve, and so does Trump.

You better read what Ryan and McConnell have been saying.

Obama didn't learn.

Yes, you did offer a solution but absolutely no facts why anyone will step up to bat to do it.

What has to be done other than apply the 14th the way it was intended? By the way, it was never intended to allow by-products of a crime to be citizens. Only you lefts it twist it that way.

What has to be done other than apply the 14th the way it was intended? By the way, it was never intended to allow by-products of a crime to be citizens. Only you lefts it twist it that way.
Like your way is going to happen. Most of America will not be twisted by the far right nativists.

The OP uses the word "OUR" in the title of this thread. Might I be allowed to ask, who the hell is "OUR"? Just curious as the word "OUR" could indicate a possible mutiny and I would rather not be a part of the same.

Come on now...don't be scared. It'll be okay...you have my permission.

Well thank you! The problem is I pick and choose my company and you my friend are not on the list. "Our and we" are simple words which can impart a sack full of woe. You, while basking in superior intelligence might consider that small point. In other words, Clyde, speak for yourself.

Like your way is going to happen. Most of America will not be twisted by the far right nativists.

I wouldn't be so sure of that...REAL American's have been quiet for quite sometime...I'm pretty sure the best of us have spoken and we're sick and tired of being suckered into covering the invoice of life for foreigners who are essentially trashing this country. It makes zero sense to anyone sensible.
You people act as if the vicious cycle is just going to run its course and far southern trash will suddenly stop flooding in. It won't end unless we sack up and end it...this conversation is shared daily between the cockroaches already here and the cockroaches preparing to come here.
Carlos tells Pedro:
"Hey man you have to bring Guadalupe and your six children up here; all you have to do is have a kid here and these dumb suckers will pay for everything for you your whole life. Shit man, we get more here for free than real American's get."
"You can even wave our Mexico flag in their face and scream Viva Mexico in public and they still keep giving us free shit. I'm telling you man these people are idiots!"
"These really stupid people they call Liberals here advocate for us hiding behind some stupid bullshit they call Human Rights...it's awesome."
"You need to tell Ricardo and his seven brothers about these dumbasses....TELL EVERYONE NOW HOMIE...because you never know they might quit being so stupid someday."

I'm not making this stuff up...This really is how the cycle rolls on and you dipshit Liberals can somehow argue on behalf of Carlos....YOU SUCKERS!

I wouldn't be so sure of that...REAL American's have been quiet for quite sometime...I'm pretty sure the best of us have spoken and we're sick and tired of being suckered into covering the invoice of life for foreigners who are essentially trashing this country. It makes zero sense to anyone sensible.
You people act as if the vicious cycle is just going to run its course and far southern trash will suddenly stop flooding in. It won't end unless we sack up and end it...this conversation is shared daily between the cockroaches already here and the cockroaches preparing to come here.
Carlos tells Pedro:
"Hey man you have to bring Guadalupe and your six children up here; all you have to do is have a kid here and these dumb suckers will pay for everything for you your whole life. Shit man, we get more here for free than real American's get."
"You can even wave our Mexico flag in their face and scream Viva Mexico in public and they still keep giving us free shit. I'm telling you man these people are idiots!"
"These really stupid people they call Liberals here advocate for us hiding behind some stupid bullshit they call Human Rights...it's awesome."
"You need to tell Ricardo and his seven brothers about these dumbasses....TELL EVERYONE NOW HOMIE...because you never know they might quit being so stupid someday."

I'm not making this stuff up...This really is how the cycle rolls on and you dipshit Liberals can somehow argue on behalf of Carlos....YOU SUCKERS!

The lefties are still licking their wounds from having lost to someone they never thought would beat them. Since it was such a shock, it will take time before they get past it.

Forum List

Back