Dear Syria

I thought Odium was a die-hard Trump supporter?
Was. I voted for a non interventionist NOT a neo con war monger.

Talk about an over-reaction. You voted for the supreme negotiator, not an absolutist. Use of chemical weapon's is where most draw the line...
He lied. Simple as that. He let a PUSSY convince him to bomb a sovereign country WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Literally. Amazing....talk about thinking with your OTHER head.

Without any proof?

Right.... wait, not right.

He lied about what exactly? Did he say that he is going to watch as chemical weapon's are used on civilians? A heinous act against all international law.
He said NO INTERVENTION. All he did was help ISIS gain ground. He literally listened to his zionist jewess daughter....so again NO PROOF. Syria didn't do it. Syrian jets bombed an Ammo Depot that the terrorists had and the chemicals leaked.

Holy hell... if Syria was building nuclear weapon's site targeted at USA, I am sure he would send in some tomahawks.

You appear to be completely context blind, absolutist.

Last edited:

Talk about an over-reaction. You voted for the supreme negotiator, not an absolutist. Use of chemical weapon's is where most draw the line...
He lied. Simple as that. He let a PUSSY convince him to bomb a sovereign country WITHOUT ANY PROOF. Literally. Amazing....talk about thinking with your OTHER head.

Without any proof?

He lied about what exactly? Did he say that he is going to watch as chemical weapon's are used on civilians? A heinous act against all international law.
He said NO INTERVENTION. All he did was help ISIS gain ground. He literally listened to his zionist jewess daughter....so again NO PROOF. Syria didn't do it. Syrian jets bombed an Ammo Depot that the terrorists had and the chemicals leaked.

Holy hell... if Syria was building nuclear weapon's site targeted at USA, I am sure he would send in some tomahawk's.

You appear to be completely context blind, absolutist.
Sure he would have never said he wouldn't intervene. NOTHING Syria has done concerns us.

Without any proof?

If you want to get technical he didn't intervene. He attacked a chemical weapons site that the WORLD has declared illegal. He did nothing to the assad regime, he merely removed assets that would be used to employ weapons that are illegal the world over. Thus, it can be argued he was doing the UN's bidding, and not the USA's or his.

Without any proof?

If you want to get technical he didn't intervene. He attacked a chemical weapons site that the WORLD has declared illegal. He did nothing to the assad regime, he merely removed assets that would be used to employ weapons that are illegal the world over. Thus, it can be argued he was doing the UN's bidding, and not the USA's or his.
He helped ISIS is all he did. ISIS had the chemical weapons so. Oh and NO Trump did NOT attack the chemical weapons place which were in the town that had the chemical attack he attacked an air force base where the jets took off from and did a real shit job of it.

Without any proof?

He helped ISIS is all he did. ISIS had the chemical weapons so. Oh and NO Trump did NOT attack the chemical weapons place which were in the town that had the chemical attack he attacked an air force base where the jets took off from and did a real shit job of it.

ISIS certainly has the stuff from Iraq. But asshole assad has his own too. Never, ever forget that.

The people of Syria are a little busy avoiding getting gassed or killed in the little war going on over there, bub.

Stupid meme
Where did that war came from?

mostly IRAN Iran is stirring up SHIITE SHIT to support its
imperialist ambition. Wherever Iran can find or even PLANT
Shiite shit------IRAN WILL DO SO Bahrain is another likely hit.
Even India has a considerable Shiite shit population
Nope. From those who shouted Assad must go.

The people of Syria are a little busy avoiding getting gassed or killed in the little war going on over there, bub.

Stupid meme

This is why Assad must go. This is inhuman.

Indeed, you did! He was damn clear about "America First" and being a non-interventionist on the campaign.

And here's a reminder for you, and I know I sound like a broken record about this, but never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing Trump "says." Only pay attention to what he does. He is about as dishonest as a politician can possibly get.

Stupid meme

Note: That death toll was 14 months ago, Feb 10, 2016.

Stupid meme

This is why the Assad must go fraction and their al-Qaeda and ISIS must go. Assad did not start this war. He presides the Syrian people in peace and in this criminal war on Syria.

Stupid meme

This is why the Assad must go fraction and their al-Qaeda and ISIS must go. Assad did not start this war. He presides the Syrian people in peace and in this criminal war on Syria.

Stalin did not start world war II either. He did not even invent collectivism

Indeed, you did! He was damn clear about "America First" and being a non-interventionist on the campaign.

And here's a reminder for you, and I know I sound like a broken record about this, but never, EVER listen to a goddamn thing Trump "says." Only pay attention to what he does. He is about as dishonest as a politician can possibly get.

I heard what Trump said and NEVER got the impression that he is an isolationist

Then you weren't listening.

In campaigning for the presidency, Trump frequently sang from the same hymnal as libertarian primary rival Senator Rand Paul, warning against regime change and nation-building abroad, decrying the allied invasions of Iraq and Libya (never mind that Trump initially supported both), and promising to disengage from a self-immolating Middle East while re-evaluating American involvement in NATO. The election of an ideologically unmoored reality-TV star was startling to many libertarians, but at least it suggested some progress in their struggle with the GOP’s interventionist wing. “The silver lining is that Trump proved you can win the Republican nomination, and the presidency, by criticizing neoconservative foreign policy,” says David Boaz, executive vice president of the libertarian Cato Institute.

The End of the Libertarian Dream?

Stupid meme

Who "shouted" "" assad must go""-----other than lots of Syrians?-------
----oh-----I forgot -----the Baathist propaganda is "DA WORLD HATES
THE SAINTS OF BAATHISM" ------because they are saints----just as the
world hated muhummad for being a 'holy prophet'. Lots of Shiite shit
shout "DEATH TO AMERICA"-------I never heard anyone shout "DEATH TO IRAN"--------or even "death to the little bastard in the well in qom"

Then you weren't listening.

I was listening. I heard "AMERICA FIRST" -----I never heard "ta hell with
da rest of da world" or even "America first and ONLY AMERICA" or even "AMERICA UBER ALLES" or even "DEATH TO VENEZUELA"
or "MAWT AL ____________ <<<fill in the blank

Stupid meme

600,000 died in our Civil War. Must Lincoln go?

We carpet bombed Germany and nuked Japan. Must FDR go? (Well, yeah, he was pretty bad).

Stupid meme

600,000 died in our Civil War. Must Lincoln go?

We carpet bombed Germany and nuked Japan. Must FDR go? (Well, yeah, he was pretty bad).
Different situations than Syria.

Forum List

Back