Dear Trump campaign, if Amy K wins or shows tonight, you aren't safe...

I've had a ringside seat to most of Klobuchar's career....She's a lightweight

Hillary reportedly had a big party to celebrate Trump winning the GOP nomination. Were you there?

Anyone who claims Klobuchar isn't smart is either really dumb or lost.....

Heck, I don't even agree with her on most issues. But I understand General Elections. You are a classic example of what was advising Carter and Hillary.... and McCain and Romney.

No matter who the Dems nominate President Trump will go at them with everything at his disposal, including the power of incumbency.
Most likely will crush any of them - most by a landslide.
so long as the Republican Party citizenry does not get complacent

Amy triggers trumpbots -

her new campaign slogan -
what happened to Biden ?? i thought he was the biggest threat! no wait its Warren ! no wait its Sanders ! no wait its mayor Pete ! no no no its Sanders again he's the biggest threat ! lol ! the lefts desperation is very very comforting for people that love this country !

No matter who the Dems nominate President will go out them

The post 1998 GOP has yet to OUT Obama.... who has been hiding in a closet his entire life....

Geez, if these third grade flunkies are the Trump campaign....

Media Democrats are hoping to get behind Klobuchar

she has the wind in her back, my friends!

Amy better start feasting on ribs and tacos -

blacks and hispanics have no idea who she is.

they are mandatory to win.

what happened to Biden ??

LaDairis declared Low IQ Joe's odds of winning the nomination, the moment he declared, as

Anyone else here do that?

What are his odds now???

Some have a clue. Some failed third grade and are seriously arrogant about it..... which is pretty scary, sorry, and stupid.

She isn't a racist like Mikey. She will appeal to all of the Dems if she is the nominee. The Dem party is full of hate. There isn't a good reason for any of them not to vote for her. And that's the point....

Amy better start feasting on ribs and tacos

Actually, she needs to admit she is overweight, out of shape, and start doing something about it....

but if Trump calls her FAT and UGLY, it will backfire on him....

What stuck on Hillary will not stick on Amy.

How'd that Shampeachment work out for you?

You aren't that dishonest, and your "book" tells you not to bear false witness.

I did more to attack Hunter Biden and the rest of 'em than all you third grade flunkies summed together.

That is why Faun and others go after me, because I make serious arguments, arguments that worked.

I am a Libertarian, fool. Try to learn the difference...

Liberal = for BIG GOVERNMENT

Libertarian = 180 degrees the opposite way

Amy triggers trumpbots -

her new campaign slogan -
what happened to Biden ?? i thought he was the biggest threat! no wait its Warren ! no wait its Sanders ! no wait its mayor Pete ! no no no its Sanders again he's the biggest threat ! lol ! the lefts desperation is very very comforting for people that love this country !
I guess you can't impact The 2020 Election if Joe Biden isn't in it.

LMAO!

"Am I president now mommy?"

5de32a57fd9db2384f6f2792

She isn't a racist like Mikey. She will appeal to all of the Dems if she is the nominee. The Dem party is full of hate. There isn't a good reason for any of them not to vote for her. And that's the point....

she better start impressing minorities or she's done before she starts -

at the end of the day being able to take a trump smear campaign isnt good enough

it is what it is -

Amy better start feasting on ribs and tacos -

they are mandatory to win.

And hot sauce. Don't forget hot sauce.

Host: "People are gonna see this and say she's pandering to black people again"

Hillary: "Ok. Is it workin'?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back