Death cult: 71% of Californians support abortion up to birth

Actually Biden did away with that anger yesterday. When he gave 13% of the population a free ride, while making the other 80% pay for it. Go Brandon!
I don't like that student loan forgiveness either but from what I saw this morning, it's for up to $10K for people who make less than $130K, or something like that. I'm okay with giving them $10K off. He helped a lot of little people with that move. Republicans always pass shit that benefits the 1%. What percent of Americans benefited from this move?

I don't like that student loan forgiveness either but from what I saw this morning, it's for up to $10K for people who make less than $130K, or something like that. I'm okay with giving them $10K off. He helped a lot of little people with that move. Republicans always pass shit that benefits the 1%. What percent of Americans benefited from this move?
I disagree, what about the people who struggled to pay off their student loans?

I disagree, what about the people who struggled to pay off their student loans?
I agree. I didn't take out loans except for like $750. When I graduated I paid that off right away because I didn't want to pay interest.

So I worked my ass off and paid as I went. So yea, I'm bitter about them getting forgiveness. I have a neighbor who will probably qualify for this bullshit. She certainly doesn't deserve it.

They should say, "if you didn't get the degree, we will forgive up to $10K". But if you got a degree, fuck you! You need to pay the loan off with that shiny new job you got because you have a degree.

It's bullshit they get a degree and didn't have to pay for it. Who do they think they are Tom Brady?

Don't let anyone tell you the pro-aborts don't enjoy killing kids. They live for it.

What percentage support it afterwards?

THAT would be an interesting number to see...

Don't let anyone tell you the pro-aborts don't enjoy killing kids. They live for it.

With that many bat shit crazy hate filled Moon Bats in the state no wonder 1500 normal Californians are leaving every single day.

As with almost every poll, the result is largely based on how the question is presented. Here, the underlying ballot initiative is ambiguous, at best.

Leftists are evil.

Forum List

Back