Death Knell For The Democrats?

It's NOT hate, it's FACT, something YOU have never posted!

Sure it’s hate. Nobody can be as profane as the Drumpf supporters here and not have a wealth of hate.
Of course we're angry when there are Liberals like you who haven't presented even ONE reason to vote for Hillary.
YOU are filled with hatred for Trump because he's not quite as polite as you would like him to behave.
Tough.

I’m voting for HRC because (like it or not) you know what she’ll do as President because she is a known quantity. I fully understand and respect voting against someone for the same reason. Center-left jurists on the High Court are the big prize for me.

As for Drumpf, insinuating that a woman is on her period is not impolite, it’s sick. Making fun of a man with birth defects is sick. Thinking you can shut off parts of the Internet is dumb. Thinking a wall will control illegal immigration is dumb. His policy flip-flops are not nuances…they are total directional changes…

Hillary is a KNOWN quantity?
Known for WHAT?
She campaigns, wins and does NOTHING.
Once again, what actual achievements is Hillary known for?
And DON'T include sound bites that have never been accompanied by Legislation.

Perhaps you’re ignorant (no perhaps about it actually) of the way bills become laws. Her time in the Senate was marred by a GOP that controlled the Senate for a while and a GOP President who held the veto. That she got 3 bills through was pretty remarkable.

As SoS, her job isn’t to pass laws… You could avail yourself of some remedial civics material and figure out what you’re talking about once in a while, ya know.

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

Good to see the symbol of hate being left in the dustbin of History.

Talk about SPINNING Bullshit into unfounded fact! Must have taken some of Aaron's ACID!

Quoted his source.
Trump is relying on hate more than he is relying on traditional GOP voters.

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

Talk about SPINNING Bullshit into unfounded fact! Must have taken some of Aaron's ACID!

Quoted his source.

The Virginia battle flag was never the official flag of the Confederacy. Your ignorance about how the Civil War started and the actors behind it like England and France that hoped to profit from it or how the Tsar of Russia played an instrumental part in giving this country a chance and then paid a heavy price for doing so. Your knowledge of the true history of world events is typical. The fake shooting in Charleston that diverted the attention away from the debate over the TPP and placed it on the confederate flag was planned. Stupid fucks like you (once again) took your eye off of the ball. Little liberals soiled themselves over a flag and dug up confederate officers while totally ignoring the fact that there is a statute of Albert Pike, a freemason and founder of the KKK that has a prominent place in the city/state that is Washington D.C remains.....that makes you an idiot. I know more than you......infinitely more. The organic constitution of USA.INC was tossed into the dustbin of history due to the Act of 1871.

You don't know shit........you are historically illiterate and it shows. You could never hope to win a debate with me over this and that is a fact.

:rofl:

They are making a profit.
They are not making the Confederate Flag
They have told people like you to go fuck themselves.

Win-Win-Win

Like I stated earlier....you don't know shit. You are 100 percent ignorant......and that is a fact.

Bill Clinton caught kissing another woman at a hillary rally
radar online ^

During recent rally for his wife’s campaign, the 69-year-old ex-president was caught laying a kiss on a woman in the crowd. While politicians are known to shake hands and give the occasional cheek kiss, commenters have accused Slick Willie of crossing the line this time. “Yuck,” one commenter wrote. W”here’s Bill’s left hand? What’s with the woman clasping Bill’s neck?”

Others agreed, saying, “Boy, he never stops does he, young or old.”

As Radar readers recall, this is far from the first time that Bill has been accused of having inappropriate extramarital relationships.

CjgXPgGUoAATbOt.jpg

Perhaps The Donald will use this as a Commercial!!!!

That old dog should know better, and where is his left hand?

Sure it’s hate. Nobody can be as profane as the Drumpf supporters here and not have a wealth of hate.
Of course we're angry when there are Liberals like you who haven't presented even ONE reason to vote for Hillary.
YOU are filled with hatred for Trump because he's not quite as polite as you would like him to behave.
Tough.

I’m voting for HRC because (like it or not) you know what she’ll do as President because she is a known quantity. I fully understand and respect voting against someone for the same reason. Center-left jurists on the High Court are the big prize for me.

As for Drumpf, insinuating that a woman is on her period is not impolite, it’s sick. Making fun of a man with birth defects is sick. Thinking you can shut off parts of the Internet is dumb. Thinking a wall will control illegal immigration is dumb. His policy flip-flops are not nuances…they are total directional changes…

Known for WHAT?

Perhaps you’re ignorant (no perhaps about it actually) of the way bills become laws. Her time in the Senate was marred by a GOP that controlled the Senate for a while and a GOP President who held the veto. That she got 3 bills through was pretty remarkable.

As SoS, her job isn’t to pass laws… You could avail yourself of some remedial civics material and figure out what you’re talking about once in a while, ya know.

huh? DIdn’t hear you.

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

I am FULLY aware of partisan politics which is a MAJOR reason I'm voting for Trump.
I live in NYS and Hillary has done NOTHING.
And her promise to revitalize upstate NY was complete bullshit.

Quoted his source.

Quoted his source.

The Virginia battle flag was never the official flag of the Confederacy. Your ignorance about how the Civil War started and the actors behind it like England and France that hoped to profit from it or how the Tsar of Russia played an instrumental part in giving this country a chance and then paid a heavy price for doing so. Your knowledge of the true history of world events is typical. The fake shooting in Charleston that diverted the attention away from the debate over the TPP and placed it on the confederate flag was planned. Stupid fucks like you (once again) took your eye off of the ball. Little liberals soiled themselves over a flag and dug up confederate officers while totally ignoring the fact that there is a statute of Albert Pike, a freemason and founder of the KKK that has a prominent place in the city/state that is Washington D.C remains.....that makes you an idiot. I know more than you......infinitely more. The organic constitution of USA.INC was tossed into the dustbin of history due to the Act of 1871.

You don't know shit........you are historically illiterate and it shows. You could never hope to win a debate with me over this and that is a fact.

Win-Win-Win

Like I stated earlier....you don't know shit. You are 100 percent ignorant......and that is a fact.
As I stated earlier here are 3 facts:

Win-Win-Win

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

huh? DIdn’t hear you.

The browser goes crazy occasionally, unlike Liberals who are ALWAYS crazy.

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

I am FULLY aware of partisan politics which is a MAJOR reason I'm voting for Trump.

Well, she hasn’t been your senator for almost a decade…. You should probably send your hate mail to someone else starting about, oh…2008.

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

Corporations like USA.INC do not pass laws...they pass acts, statutes and codes and it it's all under the Universal Commercial Code.....Patriot Act, Healthcare Act.....get it now, dumb ass???

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

Well, she hasn’t been your senator for almost a decade…. You should probably send your hate mail to someone else starting about, oh…2008.

Thank God for little favors.
Now she just makes sure she's on the opposite end of the Globe from trouble.

Quoted his source.

Quoted his source.

Win-Win-Win

As I stated earlier here are 3 facts:

Win-Win-Win

As I stated earlier....you don't have a fucking clue about the real history of this country and that is a fact.

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

Corporations like USA.INC do not pass laws...they pass acts, statutes and codes and it it's all under the Universal Commercial Code.....Patriot Act, Healthcare Act.....get it now, dumb ass???

Presidents sign laws. Wannabe internet tough guys and drugged up fucks stains think that colloquial shorthand is the actual name of bills. You’re almost as smart as the goldfish I had in 3rd grade…but I would give it the benefit of the doubt.

Known for WHAT?

Don’t worry, she’ll be President before you know it and you can blame all your little problems on her just like you did her predecessor.

Tough.

Known for WHAT?

Presidents sign laws. Wannabe internet tough guys and drugged up fucks stains think that colloquial shorthand is the actual name of bills. You’re almost as smart as the goldfish I had in 3rd grade…but I would give it the benefit of the doubt.

WRONG!!!! corporations cannot pass laws....they pass acts, statutes and codes..........it is a fact.

Known for WHAT?

Don’t worry, she’ll be President before you know it and you can blame all your little problems on her just like you did her predecessor.

If you REALLY thought she stood a chance you wouldn't be posting vacuous postings all day long.
She is dead in the water.

Known for WHAT?

Hitlery will be the face of the franchise of USA.INC.... and indentured debt slaves like you will declare that things are better while the middle class takes another kick to the ass.....but for idiots like you? It's all about "braggin' rights"......party before country....that is how you Fabian socialists "roll"........(snicker)

Known for WHAT?

WRONG!!!! corporations cannot pass laws....they pass acts, statutes and codes..........it is a fact.

The Congress can. The President can sign them.

Now back to whatever non-sense you’re talking about.

Hitlery will be the face of the franchise of USA.INC.... and indentured debt slaves like you will declare that things are better while the middle class takes another kick to the ass.....but for idiots like you? It's all about "braggin' rights"......party before country....that is how you Fabian socialists "roll"........(snicker)

She’ll be the President of the United States. That it pisses you and billy boy off is just an added bonus. Another 8 year victory lap sounds like fun.

If you REALLY thought she stood a chance you wouldn't be posting vacuous postings all day long.
She is dead in the water.

Okay, let’s make it interesting. Not as interesting as the excuses you’re about to come up with….or the sudden amnesia you’ll develop as to your username and password but interesting none the less.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Forum List

Back