Death Knell For The Democrats?

Liberal troll, smoke and mirrors, change the subject. Never any substance.

Why do you hate America so much? after november, if Trump wins, you will vanish.
Honestly, I took the bet because ANYBODY other than Trump from either Party will be the death knell of the Middle Class.
What the heck, can Hillary be any worse than anyone since Reagan in selling their souls out to the highest bidder?
Anyway, she doesn't stand a chance.

I'm so happy that you think it's amusing that the US is subject to every poverty stricken nation on Earth; shows what an idiot you are.

I think you’re amusing. And pretty dependably amusing at that.
Because you are so obviously and embarrassingly bereft of knowledge.
The only thing you seem to memorize is any sound bite that involves hating someone with an R next to their name.

As a member of the ruling elite, I’ll tell the WTO you say “hi”
You meant "Ruining" Elite.

I’ll tell Elvis you said “hi” too.
Elvis Prior to Drugs?

No she doesn't. I think Trump will win, and candy corn will vanish like a democrats promise.

No she doesn't. I think Trump will win, and candy corn will vanish like a democrats promise.

Take the wager bitch. We’ll see who runs and hides and who stands by their commitments. This is your chance to prove you’re correct.

What’s the matter…you scared little man?

I think you’re amusing. And pretty dependably amusing at that.
The only thing you seem to memorize is any sound bite that involves hating someone with an R next to their name.

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

No..it’s the old elvis; he attends all of the secret WTO meetings where they approve our budget. I can get you on a conference call with him and Jimmy Hoffa though if you’re really polite and ask kindly.

Take the wager bitch. We’ll see who runs and hides and who stands by their commitments. This is your chance to prove you’re correct.

I don't give the shills any ammo. All you will do is keep trolling a trashing.

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

No..it’s the old elvis; he attends all of the secret WTO meetings where they approve our budget. I can get you on a conference call with him and Jimmy Hoffa though if you’re really polite and ask kindly.

It's on the WTO Site.
You know, a site you never go to because there's no anti-Republican sound bites.

I don't give the shills any ammo. All you will do is keep trolling a trashing.

Your admission that you’re no where near as confident as you say is noted. Otherwise, if you had any confidence, you’d back it up.
It must suck to know you’re playing a losing hand. Call 1-800-HEAD-CASE. There are professionals waiting to talk to you. There’s not just hope, there’s help.

Troll smoke, gaggle spin lie....it's always the same with you.

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

It's on the WTO Site.
You know, a site you never go to because there's no anti-Republican sound bites.

Feel free to quote.

I’ll save you some time.
YOU
“You look for it”
ME
“No, if it was there, you’d quote it.”
YOU
“I’m too busy to do your work for you.”
ME
“This ain’t work junior, this is public service, exterminating bugs like you”

And welcome back to square one.

Or you could shock everyone and actually back up your assertion.

Spin, redirect. lie, as always. How much do you take home a month to do this?

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

It's on the WTO Site.

Feel free to quote.

I’ll save you some time.
YOU
“You look for it”
ME
YOU
ME

Like the way you quoted Hillary's 3 Bills in NY? You didn't.
I had to go to Wikipedia to find out she passed a Bill to save Parks.
I read the WTO Site about 4 or 5 years ago.
You can read it for yourself since you obviously aren't doing anything else productive at the moment.

Elvis Prior to Drugs?

It's on the WTO Site.

Feel free to quote.

I’ll save you some time.
YOU
“You look for it”
ME
YOU
ME

Like the way you quoted Hillary's 3 Bills in NY? You didn't.
I had to go to Wikipedia to find out she passed a Bill to save Parks.
I read the WTO Site about 4 or 5 years ago.
You can read it for yourself since you obviously aren't doing anything else productive at the moment.

Had someone asked me to cite the source, I would have done it happily.
As predicted…you’re punting. All too easy.

Forum List

Back