Death Knell For The Democrats?

I am FULLY aware of partisan politics which is a MAJOR reason I'm voting for Trump.
I live in NYS and Hillary has done NOTHING.
And her promise to revitalize upstate NY was complete bullshit.

Well, she hasn’t been your senator for almost a decade…. You should probably send your hate mail to someone else starting about, oh…2008.

Thank God for little favors.
Now she just makes sure she's on the opposite end of the Globe from trouble.

Don’t worry, she’ll be President before you know it and you can blame all your little problems on her just like you did her predecessor.

If you REALLY thought she stood a chance you wouldn't be posting vacuous postings all day long.
She is dead in the water.

Okay, let’s make it interesting. Not as interesting as the excuses you’re about to come up with….or the sudden amnesia you’ll develop as to your username and password but interesting none the less.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?

Deal.

Well, she hasn’t been your senator for almost a decade…. You should probably send your hate mail to someone else starting about, oh…2008.

Don’t worry, she’ll be President before you know it and you can blame all your little problems on her just like you did her predecessor.

If you REALLY thought she stood a chance you wouldn't be posting vacuous postings all day long.

Okay, let’s make it interesting. Not as interesting as the excuses you’re about to come up with….or the sudden amnesia you’ll develop as to your username and password but interesting none the less.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Deal?

Deal.
Sweet!

To make it clear

Deal?

Deal.
Sweet!
Keep in mind that almost all of our National Economic and Fiscal Policy must me approved by the World Trade Organization.
We are not a sovereign nation in many respects.
It will take a VERY obnoxious and patriotic President to either modify or eliminate our relationship with this authoritative body.
That's why I will ONLY vote for Trump or Sanders.

To make it clear

Deal?

Deal.
Sweet!
Keep in mind that almost all of our National Economic and Fiscal Policy must me approved by the World Trade Organization.
It will take a VERY obnoxious and patriotic President to either modify or eliminate our relationship with this authoritative body.

cool.

Glad to see America rally around our President

New Patriotism and rising approval ratings

To make it clear

Deal?

Deal.
Sweet!

cool.

I'm so happy that you think it's amusing that the US is subject to every poverty stricken nation on Earth; shows what an idiot you are.

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

Good to see the symbol of hate being left in the dustbin of History.

gun salesman of the year.jpg
''''

To make it clear

Deal?

Deal.
Sweet!

cool.

I'm so happy that you think it's amusing that the US is subject to every poverty stricken nation on Earth; shows what an idiot you are.

I think you’re amusing. And pretty dependably amusing at that.

That is good to see. Thanks for reviving the economy Mr. President. Also good to see (from your piece) the company actually is doing well while telling a key Drumpf demographic to go fuck themselves:

Last year, it stopped making and selling the Confederate flag following a wave of public reaction against the symbol of the Confederacy.

View attachment 76449 ''''

Strange pocket watch in the picture…looks totally fake. I’d expect better graphics from someone with as much free time as you obviously have.

cool.

Because you are so obviously and embarrassingly bereft of knowledge.
The only thing you seem to memorize is any sound bite that involves hating someone with an R next to their name.

I am FULLY aware of partisan politics which is a MAJOR reason I'm voting for Trump.
I live in NYS and Hillary has done NOTHING.
And her promise to revitalize upstate NY was complete bullshit.

To make it clear

Deal?

You'd never keep your word. Your word, the word of a paid shill, means nothing.

cool.

The only thing you seem to memorize is any sound bite that involves hating someone with an R next to their name.

As a member of the ruling elite, I’ll tell the WTO you say “hi”

What will happen here and on other forums, is that when Mr. Trump is elected, many of these "experts" will disappear like a shit stain in bleach.

cool.

You meant "Ruining" Elite.

Strange pocket watch in the picture…looks totally fake. I’d expect better graphics from someone with as much free time as you obviously have.

Fake? Like in all your posts? Obama, gun salesman of the decade!

To make it clear

Deal?

You'd never keep your word. Your word, the word of a paid shill, means nothing.

Now that’s funny.

We will wait for evidence. But hey, why not take me up on the bet and we can see just who welches?

C’mon my little bitch…put up or shut up.

You meant "Ruining" Elite.

I’ll tell Elvis you said “hi” too.

Why do you hate America so much? after november, if Trump wins, you will vanish.

Fake? Like in all your posts? Obama, gun salesman of the decade!

Yet here you are responding.

Forum List

Back