🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Death of America

Sure.."united"..you know, after the people that got here from Europe were finished killing off most of the native Americans..THEN they had a circle of ideas that rallied the nation...NOT!!!
It's a lie. Americans are natives, their genetics and appearance are not European
And culture too

It's a lie. Americans are natives, their genetics and appearance are not European
And culture too
Sorry. There were people here BEFORE the Europeans landed. They were native Americans. Everyone else including you and me...are descended from immigrants. :)

America is either already dead or will die soon.

America is first and foremost a nation. A nation is people who are united by a national ideology. The circle of ideas that rallied the nation.

Despite the efforts of the left and the British, America retained its ideas of the Free Republic, Courage and individualism, as well as its national culture.

Since 2009, this is no longer the case. There is no national idea, no national spirit. There is no nation.

America has become the usual foot pad of European elites.

Even if nominal "America" remains, there will be no real America.
weve heard that before commie ! theres one thing you outsiders need to remember !

America is either already dead or will die soon.

America is first and foremost a nation. A nation is people who are united by a national ideology. The circle of ideas that rallied the nation.

Despite the efforts of the left and the British, America retained its ideas of the Free Republic, Courage and individualism, as well as its national culture.

Since 2009, this is no longer the case. There is no national idea, no national spirit. There is no nation.

America has become the usual foot pad of European elites.

Even if nominal "America" remains, there will be no real America.
1647804429441.png

Sorry. There were people here BEFORE the Europeans landed. They were native Americans. Everyone else including you and me...are descended from immigrants. :)
I think this is a lie. By all properties, Americans are not Europeans. There is no doubt about this. Only the New England area from Europe, British colonists

Forum List

Back