Death to gays.

Death to gays.

Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube

Personally, I think this church should be shut down yet Government is not only not shutting them down, they leave their tax breaks and exemptions in place and are actively dealing with these, to me, murderers.

Should that church be allowed to stay in business?

How can we get the Government to do it's job and rid the country of such criminal churches?

Regards
DL

If this guy murders a gay person, he will go to jail (and I would hope they'd execute him swiftly). End of story.

Not very happy that Rachel Maddow is interviewing him, because all that does is give this person - who represents a FRINGE view - a platform to share his ideas with millions of people. But, this kind of stuff draws ratings so you know how the story goes....

True to a point.

If she had not done that interview, I would lack the knowledge of how vile Christians and their theology can be.

That is important for all of us to know. Right?

Regards
DL

This is infuriating.

NOBODY has proposed killing gays, unless you define "gays" as men who rape little boys.

The law that David Bahati proposed would provide for the death penalty for adult males who rape children.

Do you have a problem with that? I personally think it is a policy initiative worthy of consideration. It is more severe than we would countenance in the U.S., but that is not the U.S., and they are confronting a problem of a magnitude that we cannot even comprehend.

To the original poster who uses the nom de plume "GreatestIam," I challenge you to justify the title of this thread.

Or are you simply the Greatest Fool ever to own a fucking computer?

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Yes I do.

Anyone with a sense of fair play would have a problem when the law exceeds an eye for an eye.

Those who would kill for less than a killing are immoral.

Thanks for showing us that you know nothing of justice.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
True to a point.

If she had not done that interview, I would lack the knowledge of how vile Christians and their theology can be.

That is important for all of us to know. Right?

Regards
DL

I don't mean to go on a rant here, but you need to quit this hate speech against Christians (in general) because you sound just as bigoted as the guy in the interview. And I want to point out this is coming from a guy who's not in any way a Christian, lol.

Christians - in just about every interaction I've had with them - are kind, hardworking people who adhere to a set of morals that I agree with about 95% of the time. They take their families seriously, they take their jobs seriously, and they're usually the first in a community to volunteer at a homeless shelter.

In summary, I don't think we should devote our time attacking Christians because they're certainly not "a problem" here in the US.

Yes, they may have some views on gays I don't personally agree with AT ALL, and they may believe in seemingly supernatural things that I may not believe in myself, however at the end of the day (as a whole) they're an asset to our country.

Last edited:
Death to gays.

That's why Jesus was killed.

He was killed to bring life back to those who are killed and to those who do the killing.

Ok, that doesn't even make any sense. Please try again.

I don't think I can dumb it down any more. Your inability to understand doesn't mean I was at all unclear. Christ was killed to bring life to the dead. Both the physically dead and the spiritually dead.

If you cannot understand that, I cannot help you.

It makes no sense. Who are the physically dead and the spiritually dead in terms of those who are killed and those who do the killing? What are you trying to say?

Death to gays.

Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube

Personally, I think this church should be shut down yet Government is not only not shutting them down, they leave their tax breaks and exemptions in place and are actively dealing with these, to me, murderers.

Should that church be allowed to stay in business?

How can we get the Government to do it's job and rid the country of such criminal churches?

Regards
DL

Hate the Constitution?

Go live where there isn't one.

Believe me, you won't be missed.

Damn traitor.

The Guy is from Uganda on a visa and they would not let him in because he proposed the bill in the Uganda Parliament..
It should be so.
What a hateful bill to introduce.
They are not real true Christians.

Last edited:
The Guy is from Uganda on a visa and they would not let him in to propose the bill.
It should be so.
What a hateful bill to introduce.
They are not real true Christians.

Exactly. He's a horrific little man. That isn't a Christian.

The problem is that the left wing media gives these people a venue just to incite anger and outrage.

Yes, it's better to let it continue, but keep it quiet....is that the conservative position?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back