Death toll of Omicron

Go into a hospital with a full ICU and ER and ask them.

Please take video of your ass getting beaten to a pulp by the nurses.
Are you thinking that someone in the hospital or icu staff may have actually seen an omicron death?

Are you thinking that someone in the hospital or icu staff may have actually seen an omicron death?
No, I am thinking it would be funny to watch them stomp you out for spreading your insane, harmful lies.

If anyone deserves this opportunity, it is them.

Thst is not a death from Omicron
The cool thing about being a lefty is that he can blatantly attempt to link the death toll of omicron to hospitals with full ICUs, without even feeling self conscious. Kinda like a dog can lick his ass right in front of you and your guests and feel a bit of shame, or how a chicken can shit while maintaining eye contact with you.

The cool thing about being a lefty is that he can blatantly attempt to link the death toll of omicron to hospitals with full ICUs, without even feeling self conscious. Kinda like a dog can lick his ass right in front of you and your guests and feel a bit of shame, or how a chicken can shit while maintaining eye contact with you.
oh, I am talking about more than this childish, painfully stupid thread full of people mocking you.

I am talking about your ongoing campaign of harmful lies that make this all much worse.

If anyone deserves a defibrillator attached to his shriveled little nuts, its you. And if anyone deserves the opportunity to do it, it's an ICU nurse.

WRONG! this is absolutely NOT an Omicron death. Try again.
I did not say that it was. What I have said all along is that the issue is Covid deaths. You are playing a sick and stupid game my trying to make it about Omicron to support you anti vaxx message. That is what you are doing. Don't lie . People are dying from COVID and YOU have blood on your hands

I did not say that it was. What I have said all along is that the issue is Covid deaths. You are playing a sick and stupid game my trying to make it about Omicron to support you anti vaxx message. That is what you are doing. Don't lie . People are dying from COVID and YOU have blood on your hands
Lol.... if you were not so fucking stupid it might be funny....lolol moron.

You are playing a sick and stupid game my trying to make it about Omicron
This thread is specifically about omicron deaths. It is against the usmb rules to derail threads, so do not try to make this about something besides omicron deaths.

Do you have some omicron deaths to post?

The not so cool thing about being a brain dead Covid Cult zombie is denying that the ICUs are full of Covid paitents, while ranting about the absence of confirmed Omicron deaths as a way to deny the need for the vaxx. You are the ass getting licked and the turd that the chicken pooped out

Is it possible that you are to fucking stupid to realise that NO BODY is claiming that Omicron is causing the deaths and hospitalizations and that the actually issue os COVID ?

Last edited:
The not so cool thing about being a brain dead Covid Cult zombie is denying that the ICUs are full of Covid paitents, while ranting about the absence of confirmed Omicron deaths as a way to deny the need for the vaxx. You are the ass getting licked and the turd that the chicken pooped out

Is it possible that you are to fucking stupid to realise that NO BODY is claiming that Omicron is causing the deaths and hospitalizations and that the actually issue os COVID ?
Nope, this isn't an omicron death either.

What is the omicron death toll up to today?

Lol.... if you were not so fucking stupid it might be funny....lolol moron.
I am not going to get into a juvenile pissing match and call you stupid. But, I will be thinking about how stupid ypu'll feel when ypur on a ventilator in the ICU begging for the vaxx and being told that it's to late

Omicron variant is just another excuse for you nutters to push your beliefs that this pandemic is a hoax and you won't do the right thing no matter what (get vaccinated, follow precautions).
We “nutters” as you call them did not cause excessive bedwetting on the left over a virus that mostly causes the sniffles

the left are strangling our economy and causing far more human misery than omicron itself

Forum List

Back