Debate Between Barr and D'Souza?

This is not a conspiracy theory. The digital evidence is there. Video evidence also.
No crimes are shown in the digital or video evidence. You make assumptions that they are committing crimes but you have zero evidence that even a crime was committed.

No crimes are shown in the digital or video evidence. You make assumptions that they are committing crimes but you have zero evidence that even a crime was committed.
The repeated trips are evidence.

The movie did for anyone who is not a total idiot.
Only a total idiot would blindly believe what they see in a movie. Do you also believe that Optimus Prime saved Earth from the Deceptacons? Cause if you don’t I can show you a video that may convince you!!!

Only a total idiot would blindly believe what they see in a movie. Do you also believe that Optimus Prime saved Earth from the Deceptacons? Cause if you don’t I can show you a video that may convince you!!!
You are deflecting the fact it happened which you have admitted but just a coincidence. Doesn't happen unless organized. Again, people do not travel in circles.

Remember they are not finished you will be able to take the unAmerican side again.

The repeated trips are evidence.
The repeated trips?! Ok let’s be clear regarding what you’re talking about. Are you referring to the many people ( the number of which you do not know) who drove back and forth from a non profit to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night? And you’re claim is the fact that they drive back and forth in the middle of the night is evidence that they were dropping off fake ballots.

Did I get that right?

You are deflecting the fact it happened which you have admitted but just a coincidence. Doesn't happen unless organized. Again, people do not travel in circles.
I haven’t admitted anything regarding your silly claims except for the fact that you can’t prove any crimes were committed

The repeated trips?! Ok let’s be clear regarding what you’re talking about. Are you referring to the many people ( the number of which you do not know) who drove back and forth from a non profit to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night? And you’re claim is the fact that they drive back and forth in the middle of the night is evidence that they were dropping off fake ballots.

Did I get that right?
Back and forth stopping every ten minutes.

I haven’t admitted anything regarding your silly claims except for the fact that you can’t prove any crimes were committed
Until it is investigated and people are charged I can't prove anything. If they do not get into a court with this something is seriously wrong.

Back and forth stopping every ten minutes.
Ok so they drive from a non profit to a ballot box. Then go back to the non profit for 10 minutes. Then out to another ballot box. Then repeat several times in the middle of the night? Is that correct?

Until it is investigated and people are charged I can't prove anything. If they do not get into a court with this something is seriously wrong.
Haha, no court is foolish enough to take this garbage. You need proof and this isn’t proof. You just said it needs to be investigated to be proven, which means it’s not proven. You’ve lied every time you've claimed it’s proven.

Haha, no court is foolish enough to take this garbage. You need proof and this isn’t proof. You just said it needs to be investigated to be proven, which means it’s not proven. You’ve lied every time you've claimed it’s proven.
You do not prove anything but in a court. If this is not heard the fraud truly did happen. And if it is heard it will be proven.

That is a lose lose for you.

You do not prove anything but in a court. If this is not heard the fraud truly did happen. And if it is heard it will be proven.

That is a lose lose for you.
On the contrary, any fraud that’s proven is a win for me as it would make our elections system better. Your problem is you are lying about a stolen election and claiming evidence proves fraud when it really doesn’t.

On the contrary, any fraud that’s proven is a win for me as it would make our elections system better. Your problem is you are lying about a stolen election and claiming evidence proves fraud when it really doesn’t.
It proves nothing else. It was done for a reason. That is the logical conclusion when there are whistle blowers saying it happened.

It proves nothing else. It was done for a reason. That is the logical conclusion when there are whistle blowers saying it happened.
Wrong, you don’t make up crimes based on assumptions. First off you need evidence of a crime. Fake ballots from those actual boxes. If you had that then you’d have evidence of a crime and then could take the next steps. But you don’t have that. You also don’t have any evidence showing people Committing crimes.

Ok so they drive from a non profit to a ballot box. Then go back to the non profit for 10 minutes. Then out to another ballot box. Then repeat several times in the middle of the night? Is that correct?
Lastamender is the above what you’re claiming happened and what proves there was a stolen election?

Wrong, you don’t make up crimes based on assumptions. First off you need evidence of a crime. Fake ballots from those actual boxes. If you had that then you’d have evidence of a crime and then could take the next steps. But you don’t have that. You also don’t have any evidence showing people Committing crimes.
That is what Russia was and made up assumptions at that. Give 2,000 Mules that kind of coverage and see what happens.

Forum List

Back