Debate Between Barr and D'Souza?

Of course he won’t debate the conspiracy kook who’s just trying to make a buck. He has nothing to gain from that debate. The whole thing is a PR stunt.

BULLSHIT. For the good of the country he would prove DeSouza wrong to put the matter behind us if he conclusively really KNEW. But he doesn't, and won't debate because he might lose, be embarrassed, and reopen a matter that 99% of DC is trying to BURY, not to mention kick a glaring hole right in the side of the J6 committee.

Right, which can mean anything. To date implies that the investigation is ongoing and incomplete, but HOW incomplete? How did Barr and the DOJ study the mules video evidence two years ago when DeSouza is only coming out with it last month?
That’s how conspiracy theories work. They keep laying bread crumbs. Nothing ever satisfies them. You can keep pushing and pushing no matter what is found or not found. How far do you want to take it?

How is it that I can find so much circumstantial evidence of fraud, tamping and mischief to knock an elephant over here in my house yet these giant government agencies find nothing?
Because you are a wingnut looking at the situation through beer goggles

Yes, I’ve posted it three times now. He said the US attorneys and FBI agents were looking into complaints and information that’s come in. Your metaphor is dishonest because it is a false comparison.
BULLSHIT. All my metaphor said is thart Barr misled the country as AG sayinmg he and the DOJ found nothing when their investigation was not even complete! How incomplete was it when Barr made that statement? 90% finished? 50% finished? 10% finished?

And when did Barr and the DOJ finish their investigation? Got a date? Did they examiner DESouza's findings? NO.

BULLSHIT. For the good of the country he would prove DeSouza wrong to put the matter behind us if he conclusively really KNEW. But he doesn't, and won't debate because he might lose, be embarrassed, and reopen a matter that 99% of DC is trying to BURY, not to mention kick a glaring hole right in the side of the J6 committee.
You don’t prove conspiracy theorists wrong because they leave their accusations open ended. It’s the “what ifs” the “possibilities” that they play off of. They don’t meet a burden of proof for their claims. They try to make others prove them wrong. That’s the trap. It can go on forever about anything

Barr has nothing to gain
You don't know that and that isn't the point. If Barr could prove DeSouza wrong, he would be a HERO to the DNC!

by engaging with deranged conspiracy nuts
Meaningless, biased numbskull statement.

This movie has been debunked since it came out. It’s a joke
YOUR a joke, and a fucking LIAR. WHERE has it been debunked asshole? WHEN? HOW? By WHO?

Crickets. Yeah, I thought so. Caught lying again. Discussion ended.

BULLSHIT. All my metaphor said is thart Barr misled the country as AG sayinmg he and the DOJ found nothing when their investigation was not even complete! How incomplete was it when Barr made that statement? 90% finished? 50% finished? 10% finished?

And when did Barr and the DOJ finish their investigation? Got a date? Did they examiner DESouza's findings? NO.
People like you will NEVER consider the investigation complete. Let me ask from a different perspective. Is the Russian Collusion investigation complete? I’m sure there are many on the left that don’t think it is.

YOUR a joke, and a fucking LIAR. WHERE has it been debunked asshole? WHEN? HOW? By WHO?
Everywhere except for the partisan bubble sites you obviously tune into. But I’ll happily debunk it for you. Let me ask. Do you think any proof of criminal activity is shown in this movie? If so, what?

The "2000 Mules for Sister Trump" asshole? :auiqs.jpg:
DeSouza would be like a piece of dog shit that Barr stepped in and was trying to scrape of his shoe.
Well then he should have no problem accepting his challenge to debate him…

The DC Cronies, both D’s and R’s will do anything to protect their racket…

President Trump scares the crap out of the establishment and they have proven without a doubt, they will do anything to prevent him or anyone else from exposing them…

Sure he did, what did they do, who did they really interview? Corruption in our elections has existed from the beginning, has it become better or worst?
Ask them. I see no reason why Barr would lie to the public about it, it would serve him no benefit and only put him at risk. But you can go investigate if you’d like.

If you’re calling on people to analyze the the “data” then it is obviously not substantiated. You contradicted yourself and exposed your lies. Thank you. That was easy
It is substantiated. They can check it if they wish,

That’s how conspiracy theories work. They keep laying bread crumbs. Nothing ever satisfies them. You can keep pushing and pushing no matter what is found or not found. How far do you want to take it?
This is not a conspiracy theory. The digital evidence is there. Video evidence also.

Forum List

Back