Debate heats up over proposal to ban gender-based abortions

ah troll boy went personal again instead of remaining on topic. How typical, you really are a one trick pony.

Like i said get off the internet.

If you feel stupid for missing the point, you should.

Your point if you i must humor you, is that through government i do get a say in what you eat, where you live, etc through laws and regulations. These items that are passed by people i vote for and therefore enforce.

Wow, it only took you three hours to work that one out. Congratulations. :clap2:

Of course you can.

No, you really can't.

First, Medical Records are protected by HIPA. Your doctor isn't allowed to tell the government about your medical records.

Secondly, who is going to rat these people out? Not the doctor and not the person getting the abortion.

This is the problem all you anti-choice idiots don't understand.

Abortion laws were unenforcable even before Roe v. Wade.

No woman was ever sent to prison for having an abortion.

Last edited:
What I find so wonderously hypocritical about American liberals and left wingers is that 99.9% of their opinions tend to lean to like minded universal/global opinions.

Two glaring exceptions come to mind. Voter Identification. And gendercide.

Gendercide is actually considered a "crime against humanity".

And I can think of no greater "war on women" than female foeticide. And yet here are the liberals in the thread touting "choice".

Obviously you know very little about other cultures.

The studies of Asian communities in North America are showing that female foeticide is occuring. Most often these women within the Asian community who choose to abort based on gender are being pressured by husband and/or family to produce a son. This has ramped with the common use of ultra sound.

Yes, the libs are praising a true war on women all under the guise of "choice".

You can make gender abortion illegal, but you can't police it.

The solution is very simple.

All you have to do is prevent the gender of the baby being revealed to the parents until the third trimester.

But the anti-abortionists want to require ultrasounds before women get abortions. In that case, the woman who wants a gender based abortion goes in for an abortion, gets the mandatory ultrasound, then,

if it shows her it's a boy she says oops, I changed my mind, I think I'll have the baby.

What I find so wonderously hypocritical about American liberals and left wingers is that 99.9% of their opinions tend to lean to like minded universal/global opinions.

And I can think of no greater "war on women" than female foeticide. And yet here are the liberals in the thread touting "choice".

The studies of Asian communities in North America are showing that female foeticide is occuring. Most often these women within the Asian community who choose to abort based on gender are being pressured by husband and/or family to produce a son. This has ramped with the common use of ultra sound.

That's not the fault of abortion rights. That's the fault of culture.

I suppose you could ban all abortions, to try to get rid of gender based abortions - just like you could ban all guns, to try to get rid of gun crimes.

In the US women are more likely to want a girl rather than a boy. However it doesn't change the fact that abortion is not a crime, and making it illegal only because of the reason behind getting an abortion is tantamount to the thought police.

As to the ID ... You know most western countries have a national ID right?

That's not the fault of abortion rights. That's the fault of culture.

I suppose you could ban all abortions, to try to get rid of gender based abortions - just like you could ban all guns, to try to get rid of gun crimes.

Female foeticide is such a concern here that 6 GTA hospitals (Greater Toronto Area) have banned the release of the gender of the fetus until an abortion based on gender is not possible.

And we are talking mega liberal when you are talking Toronto. Black market ultra sound locations are springing up.

It's truly getting that bad when Toronto hospitals are putting these measures in place.

As to this being a social issue versus abortion rights, with all due respect please take the time to read thru the thread.

There is a direct correlation between cultures that practice female infanticide and those that do not. In such cultures women's lives are worthless. They are worthless both in and out of the womb. The only value women have is as a livestock commodity. Sex slavery is accepted mostly because there are not enough women and the men still demand to be serviced. Kidnap of women is common. And the pimps practice their own form of sex selection abortion by actually breeding the next generation of whores.

This is what we want to be? Seriously, this is the model of the future? God should destroy us now before we do any more harm.

In the US women are more likely to want a girl rather than a boy. However it doesn't change the fact that abortion is not a crime, and making it illegal only because of the reason behind getting an abortion is tantamount to the thought police.

Of course I realize abortion is not a crime. Gendercide in many parts of the world is being addressed as a "crime against humanity" and it is a true issue.

It has nothing to do with the fact in America George Tiller could abort fetuses up till full term.

Women in America have their right to an abortion right up till birth.

This is an ethical issue that the medical community is grappling with.

As to voter identification, most certainly I am aware of the rules and regulation for most countries.

Jimmy Carter and the Carter foundation have voter identification as a cornerstone of their program to monitor elections and to prevent voter fraud.

BUT in America, Democrats are against Voter ID. Whereas world wide, identification is crucial to prevent fraud.

Of course I realize abortion is not a crime. Gendercide in many parts of the world is being addressed as a "crime against humanity" and it is a true issue.

It has nothing to do with the fact in America George Tiller could abort fetuses up till full term.

As to voter identification, most certainly I am aware of the rules and regulation for most countries.

Jimmy Carter and the Carter foundation have voter identification as a cornerstone of their program to monitor elections and to prevent voter fraud.

BUT in America, Democrats are against Voter ID. Whereas world wide, identification is crucial to prevent fraud.

1st, women in America do not have a right to an abortion "up until birth".

2nd, are you Canadian?

Wrong again, as usual.

Democrats are not opposed to ‘voter ID.’ They believe everyone must prove he’s a citizen and eligible to vote when registering.

Since voter ‘fraud’ is virtually non-existent, occurring only .00004 percent of the time, there is no justification for the state to place barriers to voting, a fundamental right.

The myth of voter fraud is a rightist contrivance, a republican ‘article of faith’ that they’re losing elections due to ‘fraud.’

Last edited:

1st, women in America do not have a right to an abortion "up until birth".

2nd, are you Canadian?

You will notice that many pro lifers will ask if you support abortion one day before birth, even though this has never happened, and never will happen.

Forum List

Back