Debate moderator is a Clinton Shill.

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Unbelievable. 'Notable' Clinton Foundation Member Chosen To Host First Clinton-Trump Forum | The Sean Hannity Show'
Unbelievable. 'Notable' Clinton Foundation Member Chosen To Host First Clinton-Trump Forum

There's just one problem with NBC's choice of Lauer: he was once a member of the controversial Clinton Foundation.

Mediaite reports that Lauer was once listed as a "notable member" of the Clinton Global Initiative, the leadership arm of the Clinton Foundation.

Lauer is listed amongst over a dozen prominent journalists as "notable past members" of the organization, a list that also includes CNN's Christiane Amanpour, ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, and CBS's Katie Couric.

Couldn't NBC News find someone who who might not have a conflict of interest to moderate this event?

Let's get Hannity or O'reilly in as a moderator.

ShockedFace.jpg

You expected a real journalist or something?

Trump should reject this sort of seeding and slanting.

Unbelievable. 'Notable' Clinton Foundation Member Chosen To Host First Clinton-Trump Forum | The Sean Hannity Show'
Unbelievable. 'Notable' Clinton Foundation Member Chosen To Host First Clinton-Trump Forum

There's just one problem with NBC's choice of Lauer: he was once a member of the controversial Clinton Foundation.

Mediaite reports that Lauer was once listed as a "notable member" of the Clinton Global Initiative, the leadership arm of the Clinton Foundation.

Lauer is listed amongst over a dozen prominent journalists as "notable past members" of the organization, a list that also includes CNN's Christiane Amanpour, ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, and CBS's Katie Couric.

Couldn't NBC News find someone who who might not have a conflict of interest to moderate this event?

It's not a debate dummy.

But I look forward to your future threads about how the actual debate moderators are somehow tied to globalist conspiracies trying to do whatever the alt-right flavor of the week is.

Trump has the stones to show up with anybody including the Clinton biased Laur. Hillary won't even show up at a Press Conference. I wonder if Hillary would accept an invitation to a Forum hosted by Rush Limbaugh.

Trump has the stones to show up with anybody including the Clinton biased Laur.

Doesn't mean he should, or has to. It's not all about him, but about tolerating this sort of dishonesty in general, and he should reject this farce for those reasons, not whether or not his ego is up to it.

Hillary won't even show up at a Press Conference. I wonder if Hillary would accept an invitation to a Forum hosted by Rush Limbaugh.

Well, she's going to get crushed in a debate with Trump no matter what, but I wouldn't demand she show up with Limbaugh as a moderator either, and nor should Trump show up for it either. They should either appoint adults who can moderate these things fairly or don't do them at all. I can go watch Judge Judy or Maury reruns about paternity tests or something if I just want to see idiotic tabloid style trash.

Lauer should not be moderating the debates. He’s not that good at his job which is doing cooking demonstrations and reporting which video has gone viral.

I propose that the debate moderator be a high school debate teacher.

LMAO You people are so pathetic. When Trump loses the debate, you're going to say it was fixed. When he loses the election, you're going to say it was fixed. So are so unutterably pathetic. LOL

alex jones. if that guy isn't the moderator, the american people are getting ripped off because all these elections are a drain, so it should be alex jones with a megaphone shouting on about 1776, and maybe that will exorcism the hell out of both trump and hillary, and then we can just restart the whole elections all over again with bernie vs cruz.

Forum List

Back