Debate over evolution now allowed in Tenn. schools

You don't understand your own words. falsifiability is not the same as proving something never happened.

Prove it happened.

Now I understand why you don't accept science. Let's try this:

Find an alternative explanation with more evidence than the Big Bang for background radiation, a black night sky, the development of galaxies, red shift and the expansion of the known universe.
"God did it".

Done.

No more need for science.

God did everything.

Let's just close the books.

;)

You don't understand your own words. falsifiability is not the same as proving something never happened.

Prove it happened.

Now I understand why you don't accept science.

You are telling me the Big Bang Theory, which is neither provable or disprovable, is a valid theory, but deny even a discussion of competing theories on the same grounds.

Freaking hilarious!

Prove it happened.

Find an alternative explanation with more evidence than the Big Bang for background radiation, a black night sky, the development of galaxies, red shift and the expansion of the known universe.
"God did it".

Done.

God did everything.

;)

You sound frustrated. Why are you so afraid of discussion?

Sure it is. Spontaneous irreducible complexity is much less believable than a Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Well of course spontaneous irreducible complexity is unbelievable.

Agreed. Why do you fear letting youngsters debate such a thing?
Primarily because....youngsters only have the faculties of your average Jesus-freak (having just been....or, soon to be....turned-on to the whole need for the Santa Claus myth.)....and, aren't quite prepared for the complexities of Reality.​

Prove it happened.

You are telling me the Big Bang Theory, which is neither provable or disprovable, is a valid theory, but deny even a discussion of competing theories on the same grounds.

Freaking hilarious!

No, I'm telling you the Big bang theory - which is as provable as science can get and falsifiable - is a valid theory.

what competing theory has even 1% of the evidence that exists for the Big Bang?

Freaking hilarious!
The Big Bang theory absolutely is disprovable.

L O L

Can something within the universe disprove the pre-existence of itself?

"God did it".

Done.

God did everything.

;)

You sound frustrated. Why are you so afraid of discussion?
You sound whiny. Why do you hate science?

Now that we have the silly declarations and questions out of the way, do you have some point to make?

I made mine, but it looks like it went over your head.

Freaking hilarious!

No, I'm telling you the Big bang theory - which is as provable as science can get and falsifiable - is a valid theory.

what competing theory has even 1% of the evidence that exists for the Big Bang?[/QUOTE]

irrelevant.

Freaking hilarious!

Haven't there been many, many theories which at some point have been 'provable as science can get.'? What if we had permitted flat-earthers such as yourself to stifle debate and discovery in such theory in the past?

Stop being such a Cro-Magnon. Science does not yet know everything.

Freaking hilarious!
The Big Bang theory absolutely is disprovable.

And, in science, NOTHING is proved...only supported.

L O L

Can something within the universe disprove the pre-existence of itself?
And, once again, I've corrected my words that you quoted...correction in bold.

That's rather convenient to leave that out.

I think you should know a bit about the Logic of Scientific Discovery before you continue. Your headway in the discussion might be improved.

;)

Last edited:
Hmmm, in High School there is a lot of time spent on Greek Mythology.............I think that needs to go. After all it's just fantasy. :)
....Which is why it's considered Ancient History....from that same period-of-time when there were people wandering-around-deserts....trying to come-up with a new marketing-pitch, for their OWN $cam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g]Lewis Black - The Old Testament - YouTube[/ame]​

Freaking hilarious!

The ID theory does ;). But I bet you were wanting a scientific theory.

Then by applying your own theory of ID, God had to have been designed.

I'm not sure. It is worthy of discussion, of course.

It actually disproves the 'theory' of ID, because, if every complex being from amoeba, to man, to God, had to have been designed,

then you run into the problem of there not being able, theoretically, to have ever been a FIRST complex being.

The family tree, if you will, becomes infinite. Every God has his own God/Creator. There can thus be no beginning,

of anything.

Freaking hilarious!

The ID theory does ;). But I bet you were wanting a scientific theory.

The argument supporting irreducible complexity is quite scientific.

]You sound whiny. Why do you hate science?

You sound whiny. Why do you hate science?

Now that we have the silly declarations and questions out of the way, do you have some point to make?

I made mine, but it looks like it went over your head.

In your defeat, you offer a strawman.

You know, it is not like this is my first rodeo with flat-earthers such as yourself.
Once again, my post is corrected in bold.

Well, when you have to resort to dishonesty, I'm ok with the direction of your argument. And, it's cool that you can recognize your own strawman.

;)

Those who have nothing, often do exactly that.

But, there is hope for you. At least you KNOW you have to resort to something other than your argument.

So, that's a plus.

:thup:

Last edited:
Hmmm, in High School there is a lot of time spent on Greek Mythology.............I think that needs to go. After all it's just fantasy. :)

Why would anyone object to allowing their children to understand the views of others. Why does creationism scare them so much?? If their children truly are to open their minds, perhaps they will look at it the same way we do Greek Mythology, perhaps they won't. No one is saying they have to believe in creationism, but it's a great debate topic about proven science vs theories.

The subject was called Greek Mythology was it not? Was it taught in a science class? Do you really believe that the creation myth should be taught in a science class?

And the THEORY of evolution is taught in science class. Is it proven science??? Does it belong in a science classroom??
Fossils!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Creationists

Forum List

Back