Debbie Wasserman.Answers All Questions With,Trump Is A Racist,Trump Is A Bigot,Racist,An Ass,Etc.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dunno: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty: Even after Bernie and The Donald crushed Hillary last night, when asked for her opinion, it always starts off with Debbie calling Trump names and making him out to be the devil, right? it seems that no matter what a cable host asks of Debbie, she wont give a direct answer when it comes to Hillary's last embarrassing defeat, she just starts babbling over what a complete moron Trump is and wont even mention how bad Hillary lost on the previous primary.
Maybe she, like Hillary, has also fell down a few staircases in her life along with a terminal anyrism embedded in her skull? :omg: :smoke: :blahblah:

• Banned
maybe she has a script already written on the palm of her right hand? so that no matter what the host asks her, she just reads her hand? I mean, what if the host asks Debbie how she feels about the 250,000 jobs created? what if a host asks Debbie why all Americans polled see her as a braindead gerbil who needs to be taken away by the men in white coats?

Several years ago James Carville was asked if he had lied as a Liberal pundit and defender of the Clintons. He responded by adamantly declaring, 'YES I DID!'. He openly admitted that lying was when he was paid to do, and paid very well, he added. When asked why he was sharing all of this 'now' he simply said because he wasn't getting paid anymore to do it and had nothing to gain 'now'.

Basically Carville was a PAID LIAR for the Democratic Party and for the Clintons. Schultz is no different.

'Nuff said.

I don't think it's a secret that Wasserman is a simpleton. She can only give simple answers, it's all that's available in her toolbox. She will only appeal to the like minded.

• Banned
Few people other than left loons listen to what Ramen Noodle Head says.
Megyn Kelly: Ok, Debbie, next question, how do you feel about grown men sharing public restrooms with 10 year old girls?,,,,,Debbie: Donald Trump is nothing but a big, anti-gay, anti-hispanic POS, Donald Trump hates all Jewish People, and Donald Trump wants to send all Hispanics back to Italy where they all came from!!

2015-12-18-1450475625-2594400-DebbieWassermanSchultzHillaryClinton.jpg

Disney called, how do you feel about Dalmatians?

Who, exactly, gives a shit what DWS says, or is influenced by her opinions? Nobody.

In case you hadn't noticed, the universal response to a Conservative point is, "You are evil." The specifics change from one issue to the next, but the message never changes.

I challenge anyone reading this to cite one example of a statement by The Donald that is,

• Racist,
  • Bigoted,
  • Homophobic, or
  • Misogynistic.
Find a single statement that is anti-immigration, or that casts aspersions on legal immigrants.

These are all mythical, contrived by Democrats and the MSM to slander or discredit The Donald. In ALL cases, the supposed offending statements are intentionally misconstrued or taken out of context. Without exception.

He is a vacuous blowhard, but he is apparently my vacuous blowhard.

Anyone accept the challenge?

she's like a Chihuahua /poodle mix. All she does is yap yap yap. It makes her look like a bitch dog. what is it with these elected Democrat women? They are ugly on the outside as well on the inside

Who, exactly, gives a shit what DWS says, or is influenced by her opinions? Nobody.

In case you hadn't noticed, the universal response to a Conservative point is, "You are evil." The specifics change from one issue to the next, but the message never changes.

I challenge anyone reading this to cite one example of a statement by The Donald that is,

• Racist,
  • Bigoted,
  • Homophobic, or
  • Misogynistic.
Find a single statement that is anti-immigration, or that casts aspersions on legal immigrants.

These are all mythical, contrived by Democrats and the MSM to slander or discredit The Donald. In ALL cases, the supposed offending statements are intentionally misconstrued or taken out of context. Without exception.

Absolutely, I support the Donald all the way to the white house and beyond. We're gonna make america great again.

" ... the universal response to a Conservative point is, "You are evil." "

And vice versa, you all sound alike to me, it's gone way past pathological.

• Racist,
  • Bigoted,
  • Homophobic, or
  • Misogynistic.

You understand that the "MSM" is owned by 6 multinational corporations and controls 90% of what americans see and hear, right? Ever wonder if they aren't playing "both" sides off each other?

• Racist,
  • Bigoted,
  • Homophobic, or
  • Misogynistic.

You should know by now that is the standard retort by many of the mentally challenged left. It demonstrates ignorance and an inability to intelligently counter one's argument or even better, it demonstrates that they have no argument. So, they resort to name calling.

Now, now, be nice. Sergeant Shultz is the best and brightest the democrats can come up with to run their party.

she's like a Chihuahua /poodle mix. All she does is yap yap yap. It makes her look like a bitch dog. what is it with these elected Democrat women? They are ugly on the outside as well on the inside

Scientists are anxious for her to pass, dying to dechiper her brain.

Forum List

Back