🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets blasted after swipe at GOP tax bill

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets laughed off Twitter stage after swipe at GOP tax bill

DWS is a good person. :badgrin:

President Trump signing the GOP tax bill into law earlier today triggered many on the Left, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Republicans just passed a bill that, within the decade, raises taxes on millions of middle class families and still adds $1.5 trillion to the deficit.

— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) December 22, 2017

Her dubious figures aside, worrying about the debt and deficits is cool again!

@DWStweets 1.5 trillion over 10 years, that is still just 15% of the debt increase of your king, Obama.

And because of you democrats, any income tax law has a shelf life of ten years, but I am sure you will not tell your lemmings that. D Wasserman Schultz on Twitter

— John Cardinal (@jorica207) December 22, 2017

NOW you care about the deficit? Get bent, you fraud

— Jeff (@jeff_karr) December 22, 2017

Better than the 10 Trillion your pal BHO added

— CUBFAN1957 (@PVCDDS) December 22, 2017

You led the party that doubled the national debt in just 8 years. You have no credibility on the topic. Nor does any D who stayed mum during the Obama years.

— Mike Proulx (@mproulx16) December 22, 2017

Oh, stop. That end date is just so they could squeeze it under the ridiculous Senate filibuster rules and you know it. MY taxes are going up-but I recognize most people are getting a cut. Ask #ImranAwan to crunch the numbers for you. And stop misleading people.

— Tony Iovino (@tonyiovino) December 22, 2017

Yep....I hear that the tax bill will give you cancer too.

DWS said that Hillary would run and win on Obamacare.

:badgrin:

How are those DEMOCRAT DONATIONS coming along?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets laughed off Twitter stage after swipe at GOP tax bill

President Trump signing the GOP tax bill into law earlier today triggered many on the Left, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Republicans just passed a bill that, within the decade, raises taxes on millions of middle class families and still adds $1.5 trillion to the deficit.

@DWStweets 1.5 trillion over 10 years, that is still just 15% of the debt increase of your king, Obama.

And because of you democrats, any income tax law has a shelf life of ten years, but I am sure you will not tell your lemmings that. D Wasserman Schultz on Twitter

You led the party that doubled the national debt in just 8 years. You have no credibility on the topic. Nor does any D who stayed mum during the Obama years.

Oh, stop. That end date is just so they could squeeze it under the ridiculous Senate filibuster rules and you know it. MY taxes are going up-but I recognize most people are getting a cut. Ask #ImranAwan to crunch the numbers for you. And stop misleading people.

And you have pointed out something very important----------->the tax cuts have to be sunset because of the rules of reconciliation. Since not 1 anti American leftist would vote for it, the best that could be done was put them in force for 10 years.

Now what do they say, lolol! Look at how your taxes rise in 2027.

No shit phony-baloneys. It is because you won't support letting OUR PEOPLE GO, and voting for it, giving the 60 it needs to make them permanent.

Let me tell all you leftists something----------->a lot of people on this site do other things at other sites, informing/educating the population on your propaganda. The problem for you leftists is................you have to LIE to make a case, or cherry pick numbers. We don't have to!

And now for the final TRUTH---------->we don't have to prove we are correct to YOUR constituency; oh no we don't! We only have to prove it to independents, then get our base to vote, as the independents vote with us too! You can have California, New York, and Illinois all you want. Hillary got those, and she got the Bubba prize-) (oh, I forgot, she was married to him to start with)

You people really think you are all good for 2018, don't ya, lol! Well, you better pray that your collusion/delusion bears some fruit, because with everything coming down the pipeline against your side, if it doesn't, your people will be lucky to be elected dog catcher in Moscow:muahaha:

BEST THINGS ABOUT THE TAX BILL

1) REPEAL OF THE OBAMACARE $700 MANDATE TAX ON THE POOREST AMERICANS.

2) CORPORATE TAX RATES FROM 35% to 21%.

3) REDUCTION IN SALT DEDUCTIONS. (THIS REALLY NAILS THE RICH COASTAL LIBERALS IN CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK)

The tax bill is very good...but far from perfect.

THE REFUNDABLE CHILD TAX CREDIT IS BULLSHIT.

3) REDUCTION IN SALT DEDUCTIONS. (THIS REALLY NAILS THE RICH COASTAL LIBERALS IN CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK)

Doubling the standard deduction is nice as well. Agreed not perfect. But look we still have seven more years of Trump. Look for more good things.

Doubling the standard deduction is nice as well. Agreed not perfect. But look we still have seven more years of Trump. Look for more good things.

Yes, the increase of the standard deduction is very nice.

I am 100% with you about the next 7 years. Last night I was as happy as I was election night.

How are DEMS going to lie about what's in people's paychecks and bank accounts?

It's OK for Pelosi to be worth $83 million dollars, but other rich people are bad.

Dems have nothing left but an emotional argument that people keeping more of their own money is somehow immoral....that's all they have left.

She's been the leader of possibly the most corrupt institution on earth. Do even Democrats still believe the last Democratic Presidential Nomination process wasn't rigged? I guess some need to live in bizarre denial. So pathetic.

Looks like mostly the rich suffered.

AC6D9753-B832-4A3A-9EB0-AB0B7A7011B9.jpeg

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets blasted after swipe at GOP tax bill

debbie is a loon and possibly a criminal

perhaps the people that have been voting for this turd will wake up

The US Democratic Party ranks only 2nd to the most corrupt institution on earth, the UN. Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton clearly rigged the last Democratic Party nomination process. I'm amazed so many Democrats are still living in denial over that. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

Blabber mouth Schultz can’t help being a loopy kunt...

Forum List

Back