🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets blasted after swipe at GOP tax bill

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets laughed off Twitter stage after swipe at GOP tax bill

DWS is a good person. :badgrin:

President Trump signing the GOP tax bill into law earlier today triggered many on the Left, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Republicans just passed a bill that, within the decade, raises taxes on millions of middle class families and still adds $1.5 trillion to the deficit.

— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) December 22, 2017

Her dubious figures aside, worrying about the debt and deficits is cool again!

@DWStweets 1.5 trillion over 10 years, that is still just 15% of the debt increase of your king, Obama.

And because of you democrats, any income tax law has a shelf life of ten years, but I am sure you will not tell your lemmings that. D Wasserman Schultz on Twitter

— John Cardinal (@jorica207) December 22, 2017

NOW you care about the deficit? Get bent, you fraud

— Jeff (@jeff_karr) December 22, 2017

Better than the 10 Trillion your pal BHO added

— CUBFAN1957 (@PVCDDS) December 22, 2017

You led the party that doubled the national debt in just 8 years. You have no credibility on the topic. Nor does any D who stayed mum during the Obama years.

— Mike Proulx (@mproulx16) December 22, 2017

Oh, stop. That end date is just so they could squeeze it under the ridiculous Senate filibuster rules and you know it. MY taxes are going up-but I recognize most people are getting a cut. Ask #ImranAwan to crunch the numbers for you. And stop misleading people.

— Tony Iovino (@tonyiovino) December 22, 2017
Blabber mouth Schultz can help being a loopy kunt...

The corrupt dumbass should probably be in jail. She's very fortunate she's well-protected by corrupt Party-elites.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets laughed off Twitter stage after swipe at GOP tax bill

President Trump signing the GOP tax bill into law earlier today triggered many on the Left, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

Republicans just passed a bill that, within the decade, raises taxes on millions of middle class families and still adds $1.5 trillion to the deficit.

@DWStweets 1.5 trillion over 10 years, that is still just 15% of the debt increase of your king, Obama.

And because of you democrats, any income tax law has a shelf life of ten years, but I am sure you will not tell your lemmings that. D Wasserman Schultz on Twitter

You led the party that doubled the national debt in just 8 years. You have no credibility on the topic. Nor does any D who stayed mum during the Obama years.

Oh, stop. That end date is just so they could squeeze it under the ridiculous Senate filibuster rules and you know it. MY taxes are going up-but I recognize most people are getting a cut. Ask #ImranAwan to crunch the numbers for you. And stop misleading people.

Blabber mouth Schultz can’t help being a loopy kunt...
was Debbie Wasserman the one who said that Russia was Bombing N. Korea?

It’s hilarious. I went to her page and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and only found 1 post supporting her position on this. Times they are a changin’! Lol

JakeStarkey at work...

th

Thank you, Ridge, for supporting my message board work in correcting depotoo's error.

You understand liberals have always despised DWS, right?

After all, she spent most of her term deliberately trying to maintain the Republican-dominated status-quo, which was very profitable to her and her pals. She's a worthless corrupt political hack.

Seriously, where have you all been for the last years? When has any liberal said "Boy, I sure love that DWS!". "Never" would be the answer.

Forum List

Back