debt ceiling to climate change ..

Why would a world class leader like Trump surround himself with ass kissing yes men? That's not how real leaders work. You be mistaking him for another libstain.

world class leader ... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

try world class bleeder. If Donnie can't find a way to bleed something bone dry it can't be done.

Why would a world class leader like Trump surround himself with ass kissing yes men? That's not how real leaders work. You be mistaking him for another libstain.

Nice flip flop.
Your lying deflection has failed again.

No true leader surrounds himself with ass kissers. Only liberal idiots do that. If I'm trying to run a country, why in the fuck do I want people who won't be honest with me? Liberals are the goddam stupidest life form there is.

try world class bleeder. If Donnie can't find a way to bleed something bone dry it can't be done.
Yeah, you'd want to surround yourself with yes men, and be a total failure like all of them.

Nice flip flop.

No true leader surrounds himself with ass kissers. Only liberal idiots do that. If I'm trying to run a country, why in the fuck do I want people who won't be honest with me? Liberals are the goddam stupidest life form there is.

I guess you forgot that Obama made his primary opponent Secretary of State.

Yeah, you'd want to surround yourself with yes men, and be a total failure like all of them.

lol, you're saying that a group of people who agree with Trump on the issues represent total failure?

let the conflict begin ... wait, it already has.

Trump's Cabinet Picks Disagree With Him on Key Issues
Cool story Bro... I got another for you...

Guess who wins when there's a disagreement between the boss and an underling......

:popcorn:

I had 52 underlings working for me. I made the rules, there never was any disagreements.

:dunno:

"Uh-huh. And let me know when Elvis gets here." -- Beldar Conehead, The Coneheads. :rolleyes:

let the conflict begin ... wait, it already has.

Trump's Cabinet Picks Disagree With Him on Key Issues
Cool story Bro... I got another for you...

Guess who wins when there's a disagreement between the boss and an underling......

:popcorn:

I had 52 underlings working for me. I made the rules, there never was any disagreements.

:dunno:

"Uh-huh. And let me know when Elvis gets here." -- Beldar Conehead, The Coneheads. :rolleyes:

uh huh is correct.

Nice flip flop.

after she dropped out in his favor.

Many still wonder if there was a deal made

Nice flip flop.

I guess you ignore the fact that's a libtard just like he is. And, running against someone does not mean you can't work with them later.

Nice flip flop.

I guess you ignore the fact that's a libtard just like he is. And, running against someone does not mean you can't work with them later.

And who are Trump's liberal appointees?

Nice flip flop.

And who are Trump's liberal appointees?

We hope there are none. They suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These idiots are used to politicians filling their cabinets with amateur government hacks who never worked a real job. Doling out cabinet posts not to the most qualified, but because they have political favors to pay back.

As to your point you are absolutely correct, bad leaders tend to surround themselves with ass kissers who tell them how awesome they are no matter how badly they screw up. Hence Obama thinking he's God's gift to the world in spite of destroying his own party and his trail of failures. Have you noticed how Obama says nothing is ever his fault, textbook shit leadership skills.

lol, you're saying that a group of people who agree with Trump on the issues represent total failure?

You know nothing about leadership, how to build a team, accountability, in fact Obama is that you hiding behind that screen name?

Forum List

Back