December 7th Never Forget

:lol:
I have you on ignore, ding-dong.
If you responded, I didn't see it - and I am not interestd in it.
:lol:
1670447310650.png
1670447350261.png

no he invaded the wrong country after 911 to take theirs and made billions selling no bid contracts to Halliburton and others.
Bullshit. The US removed Saddam because of the volatile threat he posed pre and post 9-11. Democrats signed on.
Oil went up in price after that war began and it had little or nothing to do with Iraq. It was because of the expanding economies of China and India and democrats’ refusal to remove domestic drilling restrictions.

Bullshit. The US removed Saddam because of the volatile threat he posed pre and post 9-11. Democrats signed on.
Oil went up in price after that war began and it had little or nothing to do with Iraq. It was because of the expanding economies of China and India and democrats’ refusal to remove domestic drilling restrictions.
nope .
how many terrorists were Iraqis in 911?
hint
none

that link doesn't change the fact that Bush got us into a war with the wrong country to turn a profit for him and his political friends.

Yet few Americans know these facts and when shown them will refuse to accept and often call you a traitor. Thus allowing American presidents to continue deceiving the public to generate more war.
Few know because your lying.

I could prove it seven days to Sunday and you’d still cling to your ignorance. You can’t accept the truth. Too many Americans like you, which allows the ruling class to continue to lie and deceive.

We have a member on this board who posts often and wrote a well documented book proving it.

No doubt you know nothing about this book either.
View attachment 735911

View attachment 735909
Both books are wingnut opinion.

Nothing more

Forum List

Back