December 7th Never Forget

This thread is way, way off the rails as it was intended to honor and memorialize those who sacrificed their lives at Pearl Harbor.

I regret even posting in it and hope that all of the reprobates that derailed it, BURN IN HELL!! :dev3::dev3::dev3:

Avoid the issue much?
Facts are facts. How many times have our so called smart weapons killed only innocent people? How many Americans killed by them without a trial?

Doesn't sound too fucking smart to me.

I'll repeat. If you choose to attack America unprovoked we SHOULD completely destroy everything in your nation.

THAT and only the fear of that will end nation started wars.

Right now we fight like leftist twats on social media with asinine restrictions on our soldiers

This thread is way, way off the rails as it was intended to memorialize those who sacrificed their lives at Pearl Harbor.

I regret even posting in it and hope that all of the reprobates that derailed it, BURN IN HELL!! :dev3::dev3::dev3:
I've been married 3 times. Hell isn't scary anymore.

... They were preparing everyone on the mainland to fight to the death. Kids with wooden pitchforks were to be sent to their deaths against the pending invasion by the US.
Amazing that those desperate to cling to a comfortable narrative will still regurgitate 80 year old propaganda that was intended for domestic consumption in the first place. Little children and old women were NOT going to charge US Marines on the beaches. Don't be ridiculous.

The US was facing the possibility of another half million American deaths to take the mainland, with god knows how many Japanese deaths.

Nuking Hiroshima saved until millions of deaths on both sides. ...
Miles, Rufus E. “Hiroshima: The Strange Myth of Half a Million American Lives Saved.” International Security, vol. 10, no. 2, 1985, pp. 121–40. JSTOR, https://doi.org/10.2307/2538830. Accessed 7 Dec. 2022.

Thank you for your service but some wars are necessary. Doesn’t mean their execution is always proper.
what the military told us.
we're going to protect the people of Kuwait and spread democracy.
when we got there
protect the oil at all cost.

Forum List

Back