December 7th Never Forget

1670450080956.png

THE END

looney-tunes-thats-all-folks.gif

Nah, your Hero Saddam attacked countries we has mutual defense pacts with. You commies just love you some dictators and babble conspiracy nonsense to cover your America hate.
I suggest reading a book. or perhaps join the military then you can see the bullshit first hand.

I suggest reading a book. or perhaps join the military then you can see the bullshit first hand.

I suggest you kiss my ass. It's not my fault you hate America and are ignorant to boot. I grew up in a military family, you can't tell me shit about it.

I suggest you kiss my ass. It's not my fault you hate America and are ignorant to boot. I grew up in a military family, you can't tell me shit about it.a
so? I actually joined the military and went to war. some do and some hide behind their " military family "

so? I actually joined the military and went to war. some do and some hide behind their " military family "
lol cuz nobody but you ever went to war. Hey thanks for singlehandedly winning it all, Hero. Of course, you haven't said which military. Was it the sane unit Al Bundy served in?

How many more times do you intend to post that exact same thing?

It's horrendous and simultaneously despicable that you diss surviving family members of our military on Pearl Harbor Day!!!

You fuckin' ingrate.

Forum List

Back