December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

Wow, thanks for the timely link....if only we had not spent the last few hours discussing the difference between that an the ADP numbers you might have been helpful for a change.
dude, go fuck yourself.

i reply as I see articles and read down and as I saw this topic in here, I saw the other and posted it.

do you read every entire fucking thread first before responding?

no. so go fuck your own hypocritical ass.

dude, go fuck yourself.

i reply as I see articles and read down and as I saw this topic in here, I saw the other and posted it.

do you read every entire fucking thread first before responding?

no. so go fuck your own hypocritical ass.

Having a bad day? You typically do not trigger this easily

Having a bad day? You typically do not trigger this easily
just tired of you waving your penis around like forum police.

now insult me again and feel like a man cause we all know that's what you must do.

done with this conversation but I know how you love the last word as some virtual victory lap.

just tired of you waving your penis around like forum police.

now insult me again and feel like a man cause we all know that's what you must do.

done with this conversation but I know how you love the last word as some virtual victory lap.

1641586564115.png

December Job growth blows past expectations. Really good news for those of you connected in some way to the economy. Enjoy the reading:

KEY POINTS
  • Private job growth totaled 807,000 for the month, well ahead of the Dow Jones estimate for 375,000 and the November gain of 505,000 according to ADP.
  • Hiring was broad-based, though leisure and hospitality led with 246,000 new positions.
  • Businesses with 500 or more employees accounted for the bulk of the gains in December, adding 389,000 jobs.
Actually 199K, less than half what was predicted, Dumbass.

Cool thread citygator :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back