Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

The Labor Force Participation Rate.
Haven't heard that term used, since Obama was president.
It must be the teabagger counter argument, for excellent employment numbers.
Nobody is surprised you are uninformed

That’s irrelevant to what It means to the economy.

It shows the economy is doing well and they can afford to not be working. It opens up jobs for those coming after them so they have room to advance and earn more.

It shows the economy is doing well and they can afford to not be working. It opens up jobs for those coming after them so they have room to advance and earn more.
The current state of the economy has less to do with a person‘s ability to retire than what the economy was like when they were making their money and how well they planned for retirement. When I’m making my money and planning for retirement I’m putting more money into the economy than I’m taking out. I’m investing, saving etc etc. once I retire for most people that flips. When a very large generation retires that effect is obviously greater. Add in that people are retiring earlier and for longer because of the extended lifespan. All net negatives for the economy.

Forum List

Back