Sept Jobs Report: 885k Full-time jobs lost

yea its a bunch of sour grapes and crying.

You republicans are really taking it on the chin now as the economy is strong, labor is very strong, inflation is plummeting, rates are set to lower, Trump's legal problems intensify mightily and the case against Biden has fallen apart.
Add to that the GOP is in total chaos and disarray. You people are in panic mode.

Oh. Is this why all these people see Republicans as better on all these issues? The economy, jobs, etc?

Cause Biden has done such a great job?

14 million new jobs, 8 million unfilled jobs, 500,000 jobs adjusted for Aug and Sept, record number of total jobholders, 3.8 UE, 10% lower than expected first time jobless claims.
People keep saying where is the recession.

www.nytimes.com/2023/10/06/business/economy/september-jobs-report.html

My adult kids, who both are college grads with professional jobs, can barely afford their rent/housing, living costs and food.

They did everything right, and feel betrayed. Think they're gonna run to go vote for Biden?

So as usual the government has been lying about the monthly “jobs report”.

When we dive into it, 885,000 full time jobs were lost, while adding 1.1 million part-time jobs as people are forced to get multiple part time jobs for losing their full time job.

I‘m sure the usual suspects will come around to spin this into “Good News” as if it were the Gospel.
The source is the ultra right wing discredited and mocked “zerohedge.com”

So as usual the government has been lying about the monthly “jobs report”.

When we dive into it, 885,000 full time jobs were lost, while adding 1.1 million part-time jobs as people are forced to get multiple part time jobs for losing their full time job.

I‘m sure the usual suspects will come around to spin this into “Good News” as if it were the Gospel.
Ha ha. Here we go again. Before Trump won, he didn't believe the unemployment numbers. The minute he won and they went up .001% on his watch, suddenly he was a believer.

They expected around 150,000 jobs to be added in October. You guys were hoping for numbers that low. Biden doubled it. It was over 300,000 jobs added. And they are going to start adding jobs for the holidays. So looks like Biden didn't have a recession like you were hoping he would. And inflation is getting solved

Dude, we need to stick with Biden.

Watch Biden lie and say the economy is great as union after union goes on strike... what a bunch of uneducated morons dems are...

You have defended those companies who's CEO's pay have gone up 1322% since 1978 and our pay has only gone up 18%. Now these union workers are arguing that the companies they work for need to pay them more and all you Republicans do is bash the workers.

It turns out it's uneducated whites who are getting fooled. The GOP has them believing they should vote Republican but from what I can tell you don't think they are worth more than what the companies are paying them. You say if the company pays them any more then it will hurt you as an investor and consumer.

So don't blame Biden. He wants the CEO's to stop giving themselves raises and give the workers their fair share. And Biden supports their right to strike. Do you?

But yet the lying Democrats will spin the lost of so many full time jobs as some kind of validation of Potatohead's failed idiotic economic plan.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Biden booming labor market has the republicans triggered. The jobs report was a smoker and Biden has the lowest unemployment in 50+ years and the best labor market in US history.
You can cry and spin all you want, but the jobs market is record incredible.
deal with it

You have defended those companies who's CEO's pay have gone up 1322% since 1978 and our pay has only gone up 18%. Now these union workers are arguing that the companies they work for need to pay them more and all you Republicans do is bash the workers.

It turns out it's uneducated whites who are getting fooled. The GOP has them believing they should vote Republican but from what I can tell you don't think they are worth more than what the companies are paying them. You say if the company pays them any more then it will hurt you as an investor and consumer.

So don't blame Biden. He wants the CEO's to stop giving themselves raises and give the workers their fair share. And Biden supports their right to strike. Do you?
To debate economics when Americans are being killed and dismembered in Israel along with innocent children shows that you are as heartless as Biden who held a white house picnic last night.....

To debate economics when Americans are being killed and dismembered in Israel along with innocent children shows that you are as heartless as Biden who held a white house picnic last night.....

Do you really care? I doubt it. I'm too busy to worry about it. Get back to work. You're playing politics with this.

My point was that we shouldn't cut off Ukraine. And if we should, we should cut off Israel while we're at it. Why do you understand the reasons for defending Israel but not Ukraine? Politics is why

An unforeseen burst of hiring last month has lifted hopes that the economy will prove durable once again, even as an array of threats lie ahead.

Businesses across the U.S. economy ramped up their hiring in September, defying surging interest rates, financial market turmoil, the ongoing threat of a government shutdown and an uncertain outlook to add the most jobs in any month since January.

The hiring binge confounded expectations for a slowdown and added one more layer of complexity to the Federal Reserve’s high-wire effort to defeat inflation without causing a recession.

The 336,000 jobs that were added in September exceeded the 227,000 for August and raised the average gain for the past three months to a robust 266,000. The unemployment rate was unchanged at 3.8%, not far above a half-century low.

I'd say Biden is doing a good job.

Friday’s government report raised hopes for a notoriously difficult “soft landing,” by which the Federal Reserve would manage to curb high inflation with a series of rate hikes without derailing the economy.

Speaking after the September hiring data was released, President Joe Biden asserted that the robust job growth was a result of his policies

Forum List

Back