December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

it changes the expectations,,

As the husband of a government employee, I would disagree.

are you calling the ADP correct and BLS wrong??

I have no good way of knowing which is more accurate, perhaps the answer lies in the middle. Personally I would like to think ADP is more accurate as that would be good news for the country, and I like good news for the country.

As the husband of a government employee, I would disagree.

I have no good way of knowing which is more accurate, perhaps the answer lies in the middle. Personally I would like to think ADP is more accurate as that would be good news for the country, and I like good news for the country.
so what I said is correct and the numbers you defended the other day are not correct,,

no need to apologies I have already accepted your surrender,,

so what I said is correct and the numbers you defended the other day are not correct,,

no need to apologies I have already accepted your surrender,,

No, what you said is not correct. But I can understand why you think so.

so when I said I dont trust the numbers I was wrong??

thats funny because your comment proved me right,,

I wonder,, are your fingers shaking as you try and spin this fact??

you called the numbers fake, that is not the case.

And again, why do you think you bother me at all with your stupid post?

One of us does this for a living and the other is clueless about the topic

you called the numbers fake, that is not the case.

And again, why do you think you bother me at all with your stupid post?

One of us does this for a living and the other is clueless about the topic
as you stated they arent real,, hence fake,,

not sure why you insist on making it personal unless you know I'm right and have nothing left,,

There is always a small discrepancy between BLS and ADPs report. This is obviously a very large one which we haven’t seen in a long while. Still adding.

Both the ADP-NER and the BLS Employment Situation reports issue monthly non-farm payrolls data for the U.S. However, there are several significant differences between the two.

• The ADP (ADP) estimate includes only private non-farm payrolls, while the BLS estimate includes both private and government non-farm payrolls. The private payrolls estimate was 220,000 in the ADP-NER, while the BLS estimated the number at 273,000 in April.
  • The ADP releases just one estimate for non-farm payrolls addition, while the BLS releases an initial figure that’s revised twice to include results from companies that sent their responses late. The first BLS estimate includes results from ~70% of the survey size, while the second and third revisions include an additional 20% and 1% to 2% of survey responses, respectively.
  • The ADP-NER releases two days prior to the BLS non-farm payrolls release, which gives markets a heads-up on the BLS number.
  • Although the ADP data base and survey methodology are different from the sample used to compute the non-farm payrolls report issued by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (the BLS), ADP has estimated the data correlation between the private payroll additions reported in the ADP-NER and the final BLS Employment Situation report at ~0.96.

There is always a small discrepancy between BLS and ADPs report. This is obviously a very large one which we haven’t seen in a long while. Still adding.

Both the ADP-NER and the BLS Employment Situation reports issue monthly non-farm payrolls data for the U.S. However, there are several significant differences between the two.

• The ADP (ADP) estimate includes only private non-farm payrolls, while the BLS estimate includes both private and government non-farm payrolls. The private payrolls estimate was 220,000 in the ADP-NER, while the BLS estimated the number at 273,000 in April.
  • The ADP releases just one estimate for non-farm payrolls addition, while the BLS releases an initial figure that’s revised twice to include results from companies that sent their responses late. The first BLS estimate includes results from ~70% of the survey size, while the second and third revisions include an additional 20% and 1% to 2% of survey responses, respectively.
  • The ADP-NER releases two days prior to the BLS non-farm payrolls release, which gives markets a heads-up on the BLS number.
  • Although the ADP data base and survey methodology are different from the sample used to compute the non-farm payrolls report issued by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (the BLS), ADP has estimated the data correlation between the private payroll additions reported in the ADP-NER and the final BLS Employment Situation report at ~0.96.

You should delete this thread since you posted obviously fake data in your OP.

Forum List

Back