December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

Well, we can't have added as many as 800k and as few as 200k jobs. So, someone is wrong, I'm guessing it's ADP and not BLS. Unless you have some reason to think the Administration's own labor dept is lying about what would be a great jobs report, which doesn't make sense.
they dont have to be lying,, all they have to do is change the metrics on how they count,,

They get their data from different sources but they are not normally this far apart

Both of them update their numbers as they gather more data, will be good to see what the final numbers are
you mean different metrics??

so if we wait for final numbers that means these numbers arent real??

you mean different metrics??

so if we wait for final numbers that means these numbers arent real??

Different metrics and different sources.

They are preliminary numbers, if you wish to call them not real that is up to you.

They are 600k apart. Im not sure how you change the metrics to get that far apart.

This is how the two numbers have looked for 2021. Their totals are not too far apart

1641571525387.png

Attachments

• 1641571429873.png
    1641571429873.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
Not in the least, why would your lying bother me?

Preliminary does not mean not real if you know anything at all about data and statistics
I know when data and stats are used the numbers are never real and just a guess based on the metrics used,,

feel free to apoligies anytime,,

Last edited:
I know data and stats are never real and just a guess based on the metrics used,,

you are a moron, a preliminary estimate is very common in the data analysis world. It does not make them not real, it makes them the best on the current data.

Anyone that says data is not real is really just too stupid to deal with.

feel free to apoligies anytime,,

I am sorry that god made you such a moron that you cannot understand what we Data Analyst do.

you are a moron, a preliminary estimate is very common in the data analysis world. It does not make them not real, it makes them the best on the current data.

Anyone that says data is not real is really just too stupid to deal with.

I am sorry that god made you such a moron that you cannot understand what we Data Analyst do.
by definition an estimate is not real numbers,,

when did I say data wasnt real??

Forum List

Back