December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

So the Govt went with the higher number and you are whining?

There goes that lack of irony showing its ugly head again.
We all know you are an emotionally disturbed LibBot.
You click a Smiley for everything your emotions can’t handle and then desperately search for a response for 24 hours.
I specifically post AP News and/or Reuters because almost every other outlet is slanted.

We all know you are an emotionally disturbed LibBot.
You click a Smiley for everything your emotions can’t handle and then desperately search for a response for 24 hours.
I specifically post AP News and/or Reuters because almost every other outlet is slanted.

AP and Reuters are slanted also. There is no un-slanted outlets.

Oh, and your Reuters article was mistaken but you posted it anyhow.

So you admit Trump was right. We have to live with it. You also admit that Trump was right that the Governors need to primarily handle it. Funny how that works.
You are becoming a caricature of yourself. Trump said it would go away. He also says go get vaxed now. You pick and chose your god’s words to follow. We need measures safety protocols and fewer dumbasses which the virus is fixing for us.

thats funny,, you still think potus can effect people working,,

This from the group that blames Biden daily!

1641483785498.png

You are becoming a caricature of yourself. Trump said it would go away. He also says go get vaxed now. You pick and chose your god’s words to follow. We need measures safety protocols and fewer dumbasses which the virus is fixing for us.
Yep. That was more hope less strategy on his part. The rest of my post you can’t dispute. Thanks for playing.

Yep. That was more hope less strategy on his part. The rest of my post you can’t dispute. Thanks for playing.
Rest of your post was meaningless. Biden is working with governors. You missed that staring into Trumps eyes.

Rest of your post was meaningless. Biden is working with governors. You missed that staring into Trumps eyes.
And Trump said that and you and your fellow leftists yelled that you wanted a Federal solution. Trump is your boogey man for life. Probably blame him for your ED too.

Forum List

Back