December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

December Job growth blows past expectations. Really good news for those of you connected in some way to the economy. Enjoy the reading:

KEY POINTS
  • Private job growth totaled 807,000 for the month, well ahead of the Dow Jones estimate for 375,000 and the November gain of 505,000 according to ADP.
  • Hiring was broad-based, though leisure and hospitality led with 246,000 new positions.
  • Businesses with 500 or more employees accounted for the bulk of the gains in December, adding 389,000 jobs.
See what happens when you take away freebies. Well done.

is that when they adjust the jobs reports for different seasons??
It means that Seasonal adjustment removes the effects of recurring seasonal influences from economic series. Zo, they don't count jobs directly tied to seasonal hiring.

We wouldn’t be here without the exact steps the Democrats took. Let’s be thankful they were right.
we are 30 trillion in debt,, whats there to be thankful for??

oh I see,, you dumped your debts on our children and didnt have to pay for it yourself,,

We wouldn’t be here without the exact steps the Democrats took. Let’s be thankful they were right.
Here? With COVID19 running wild, child mental health at disastrous levels, inflation out of control? Yeah…fun times for all. Thanks Democrats

Here? With COVID19 running wild, child mental health at disastrous levels, inflation out of control? Yeah…fun times for all. Thanks Democrats
It was worse under Trump. People were home, not working, schools were totally out, deaths were by the minute, gdp was disastrous, and he was providing mixed signals on health advice (that’s being generous). We are much better off. The fact that a virus is still an issue, to quote the orange man “it is what it is”.

It was worse under Trump. People were home, not working, schools were totally out, deaths were by the minute, gdp was disastrous, and he was providing mixed signals on health advice (that’s being generous). We are much better off. The fact that a virus is still an issue, to quote the orange man “it is what it is”.
Please. Stay in your areas. Progs throw to many people under the bus when not needed and backstab to further their agendas and careers.

In January 2020, hardly anyone knew about Covid. That's a hell of a difference, considering we knew about it in December 2021. Your argument is a joke.
Are you stupid or something?
I literally said we haven't even reached pre covid employment yet.

Holy Cow... read next time

I am so sick of hearing the “it was worse” response to how bad things are now. That is so weak sauce. We are not much better off. And most agree with me as you can gauge by the polls. And Trump was right, we have to live with it. Biden said he would do better. He has the vaccines and he still sucks.

I am so sick of hearing the “it was worse” response to how bad things are now. That is so weak sauce. We are not much better off. And most agree with me as you can gauge by the polls. And Trump was right, we have to live with it. Biden said he would do better. He has the vaccines and he still sucks.
Polls reflect peoples general frustration. Trump said it would be gone over the summer and a whole bunch of things you ignore to fit your narrative. Neither Trump nor Biden nor anyone can magically fix any of this.

We do have to live with it which means when people realize we can live with moderate protocols all will be as optimal as possible. Until then we have flakes screaming about any safety measures and trying to use the situation politically.

Polls reflect peoples general frustration. Trump said it would be gone over the summer and a whole bunch of things you ignore to fit your narrative. Neither Trump nor Biden nor anyone can magically fix any of this.

We do have to live with it which means when people realize we can live with moderate protocols all will be as optimal as possible. Until then we have flakes screaming about any safety measures and trying to use the situation politically.
So you admit Trump was right. We have to live with it. You also admit that Trump was right that the Governors need to primarily handle it. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back