December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

as I said the metrics are constantly changing and the links in your link dont show them,,

yes you said that. You cannot back it up one iota, but you said it.

That is what you do, you make claims and never, ever, ever, ever, back them up

Look for these numbers to be readjusted next month.
20191102_104547-1200x768.jpg

exactly my point,, so why did you post your link when it didnt show anything about my claim??

you are so predictable and entertaining,,,

Your claim is false. I cannot post where they changed the methodology because they have not done so. It is impossible to provide a link to something that did not happen.

You claimed it has been changed, so back up your claims or run away with your tail between your legs yet again

Your claim is false. I cannot post where they changed the methodology because they have not done so. It is impossible to provide a link to something that did not happen.

You claimed it has been changed, so back up your claims or run away with your tail between your legs yet again
so youre just trolling again,,

itds OK I knew you were,,

so youre just trolling again,,

itds OK I knew you were,,

Nope, not trolling at all.

You made a claim, you cannot back that claim up so you accuse me of trolling. That is a tired game, you use it all the time. At least find a new way to run away with your tail between your legs

There never is.
One has to hunt and peck to figure out precisely the newest bullshit formula the BLS is using.
Yawn. Your nonsense is boring and utterly lacking in debate merit. We are seeing great progress in jobs available in the market which is driving wage increases at the bottom rung. Hell, even you could probably con someone into hiring you.

Yawn. Your nonsense is boring and utterly lacking in debate merit. We are seeing great progress in jobs available in the market which is driving wage increases at the bottom rung. Hell, even you could probably con someone into hiring you.
oh shut up and go back to talking about malanias hat,,

I presume you never watched the BLS giving a presentation on C-SPAN.
How many years did it take under GW Bush to find out we went from U1 to U2 to explain the Unemployment numbers?
For an MBA, you don't seem to know too much.

Forum List

Back