December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

Trump would be counting on other Western countries to come at China also. We will never know but I know it would be much better with Trump in office.

You mean the guy that said this...."I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

You mean the guy that said this...."I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."
Everybody's a "fascist" until it's Trump doing the fascisting.

:laugh:

Trump is so second grade.

Everybody's a "fascist" until it's Trump doing the fascisting.

:laugh:

He said this as well

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

He said this as well

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
"Trump and Xi, sittin' in a tree"

so because you cant find something means I believed something,,

and you say I have no integrity?? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You never called them fake under your god, now you call them fake.

What more does anyone need to know?

You never called them fake under your god, now you call them fake.

What more does anyone need to know?
you never said a lot of things ,, so does that mean they are true??

your logic is that of a 5 yr old,,

as for my point,,
as I said the metrics are constantly changing and the links in your link dont show them,,

my guess is our current unemployment is closer to 40-45% and that includes all people,,,

but you are free to believe what your masters tell you to believe,,

Forum List

Back