December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

Retirees dropped out of the workforce due to the dangerous unvaxed right wing nuts walking around. It’s been shown on this site multiple times that the bulk of the workforce loss is on the older age brackets. But still… Republicans killed employment and Democrats are fixing…again…again…again….again.
Reuters says you're FOS.

You’re picking an arbitrary time. Its way up to when Trump shit the economy onto Biden’s desk like a Jan 6 rioter. He’s done a great job with it. Give credit where credit is due. I never criticized the Trump economy until he destroyed what Obama passed to him.
How did Trump destroy the economy without the help of Congress?
Don't bring up COVID because the 17 MDs in Congress said nothing,

How did Trump destroy the economy without the help of Congress?
Don't bring up COVID because the 17 MDs in Congress said nothing,
How is an opinion. What is a fact:

DE0DEF6D-DEB6-42DC-9334-97F2092122B3.png

Sorry. I didn’t mean to trigger you. I just posted the article and said it seemed like good news for those who benefit from an improving economy. I assume you are connected to it somehow?
Another lie benefits no one. It seems to be all that they do.

due to covid you are wasting your time and ours with those or any numbers,,
So follow me here... if Trump's horrific numbers are because of Covid.... then Biden's numbers are in spite of Covid. So complain away about a figure here and there but if Trump get's a free pass then Biden is roaming the halls with a free pass and killing it with much better numbers. Go Biden! You cant have it both ways.

Biden wasnt in congress. Congress doesnt close borders. Dumb isnt smart.
You're "forgetting" that they fought Trump tooth and nail on closing the border.
Be honest and simply post that what's good for your portfolio is good for your portfolio.

So follow me here... if Trump's horrific numbers are because of Covid.... then Biden's numbers are in spite of Covid. So complain away about a figure here and there but if Trump get's a free pass then Biden is roaming the halls with a free pass and killing it with much better numbers. Go Biden! You cant have it both ways.
I dont live my life by trumps numbers or bidens when covid is involved,, and not very much when it isnt,,

what youre doing is playing emotionally driven partisan games,,

one thing you might try if youre going to post numbers like that is to include the metrics used to get those numbers because they are ever changing due to whos in charge,,
one thing now is they dont include people that have dropped out of the work force only those activly looking for work,,

I dont live my life by trumps numbers or bidens when covid is involved,, and not very much when it isnt,,

one thing you might try if youre going to post numbers like that is to include the metrics used to get those numbers because they are ever changing due to whos in charge,,
one thing now is they dont include people that have dropped out of the work force only those activly looking for work,,
He's a Civil Service worker so you figure it out.

You're "forgetting" that they fought Trump tooth and nail on closing the border.
Be honest and simply post that what's good for your portfolio is good for your portfolio.
279 flights arrived after the ban just in February alone for nearly 40,000 people with lax screening and bunched in lines. 300,000 arrived in January the month before. No one opposed restrictions... ever. Biden did advise Trump not to act like a xenophobic bigot but use data, thats not an opposing position to travel restrictions that's an opposing position to bigotry.

Retirees dropped out of the workforce due to the dangerous unvaxed right wing nuts walking around. It’s been shown on this site multiple times that the bulk of the workforce loss is on the older age brackets. But still… Republicans killed employment and Democrats are fixing…again…again…again….again.
Derp Derp Derp.... hahahaha

279 flights arrived after the ban just in February alone for nearly 40,000 people with lax screening and bunched in lines. 300,000 arrived in January the month before. No one opposed restrictions... ever. Biden did advise Trump not to act like a xenophobic bigot but use data, thats not an opposing position to travel restrictions that's an opposing position to bigotry.
Bigotry?
Why haven't the all loving Democrats eliminated this bigotry at airports?
I know...White Terrorists demanding flights to Iran.

People have been dropping out for years. Go look at the data. It's been a 3 decade trend. That's not Biden or Covids fault. Covid just moved up the timeline for people who dropped out. We need worker immigration which can be a whole thread. Picking a decades long trend and saying that it is a new problem is partisan. It's just looking for a problem. The problem at hand was people who wanted a job didnt have a job. If people dont want a job that isnt necessarily an economic problem.

People have been dropping out for years. Go look at the data. It's been a 3 decade trend. That's not Biden or Covids fault. Covid just moved up the timeline for people who dropped out. We need worker immigration which can be a whole thread. Picking a decades long trend and saying that it is a new problem is partisan. It's just looking for a problem. The problem at hand was people who wanted a job didnt have a job. If people dont want a job that isnt necessarily an economic problem.
yadda yadda yadda,,

why do we need immigrant workers if we have so many people out of work??

You’re picking an arbitrary time. Its way up to when Trump shit the economy onto Biden’s desk like a Jan 6 rioter. He’s done a great job with it. Give credit where credit is due. I never criticized the Trump economy until he destroyed what Obama passed to him.
haha trump had an amazing economy until the chinese virus

xiden has done a horrible job and caused massive hyperinflation

jan 6 has nothing to do with xiden’s failure

Forum List

Back