December ADP Jobs Report Blows Away Estimates at +800,000

These 2 articles seem to be at odds with each other.

The OP used CNBC (LOL) as the source. That isn't a legitimate news source as they've been caught repeatedly publishing lies and fake stories such as the Steele Dossier and the ludicrous assertion that the Antifa/BLM riots in 2020 didn't spread Covid. They've also failed to call out Joe Biden's deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid.

The OP used CNBC (LOL) as the source. That isn't a legitimate news source as they've been caught repeatedly publishing lies and fake stories such as the Steele Dossier and the ludicrous assertion that the Antifa/BLM riots in 2020 didn't spread Covid. They've also failed to call out Joe Biden's deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get Covid.
the jobs report comes from the bureau of labor and statistics BLS, and a ton of other news agencies report the same report.

the jobs report comes from the bureau of labor and statistics BLS, and a ton of other news agencies report the same report.

Click the link before you embarrass yourself next time. The OP article got the fake data from ADP, a private payroll processing company.

Last edited:
Dude, those articles are citing the BLS data unless you're saying the Admin's own Labor Dept is lying....

I am not the one that called job data fake, that would be your fellow wingnut.

The difference between ADP and BLS is normally not this large.

Will be interesting to watch over the next few weeks as more data comes in

What's "interesting" about watching you lie over and over?

are you saying the numbers cant be trusted?? sounds like it,,

Well, we can't have added as many as 800k and as few as 200k jobs. So, someone is wrong, I'm guessing it's ADP and not BLS. Unless you have some reason to think the Administration's own labor dept is lying about what would be a great jobs report, which doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back