December Jobs Number Falls Short of Expectations

Poor baby, it'll be ok. Some as some dim manages to get elected and saves us all from Growth and prosperity, you can stop sobbing on your pillow.

I see the children are up. Snow day in the Land of the Inbred?

Did you praise Trump for the good jobs reports???

Expectations?

Who set these “expectation” to which you refer?

No wonder you are ignorant. You listen to communist propaganda outfits masquerading as news media.

2017 December Jobs not increasing enough to account for population growth. Prior month revised down 33,000 jobs.

Employment to Population ratio is falling since Trumptards Budget & Tax Cut. Sept=60.4% now Dec= 60.1%

Inflation tax is rising rapidly, Gold / Bitcon UP & US dollar is approaching free-fall. Oil Price ^^^UP 50%^^^ since Trump elected!

Tax cut inflating Major stock market bubble for next 18 months will suddenly burst rapidly losing jobs just like Bush did!

Last edited:
It's Trump's fault, right?

The question is directed at all of those who gave him credit for the good reports lately.

Job gains disappointment, unemployment holds at 17-year low
Obama's fault.
If Obama was president you would blame Bush.
I've never seen a group of willfully blind idiots like the ones on here.

Yeah, there would be Blame on Bush just a year out from when he was president. Just like Obama is due credit/blame since it's been just a year since he was president. Our country doesn't hit a reset button the day a new president takes over.

The question is directed at all of those who gave him credit for the good reports lately.

Obama's fault.
If Obama was President, 148,000 jobs added would be a lot because your Bush fucked up the economy.

Obama's fault.

Yeah, there would be Blame on Bush just a year out from when he was president. Just like Obama is due credit/blame since it's been just a year since he was president. Our country doesn't hit a reset button the day a new president takes over.
Yes, it does. Investors plan ahead and make decisions based on the future. NOT THE PAST

Obama's fault.
If Obama was President, 148,000 jobs added would be a lot because your Bush fucked up the economy.
See? I rest my case.

The op went fishing for hacks, he just hadn't planned on all the ones on the left showing up.

Obama's fault.

Yes, it does. Investors plan ahead and make decisions based on the future. NOT THE PAST

The economy doesn't start from scratch. Don't be dumb.

Obama's fault.

The economy runs on predictions & prognostication. This economy is 100% Trumps. Good or bad these decisions are based on his agenda & the gop.

#dealwithit

Obama's fault.

The economy runs on predictions & prognostication. This economy is 100% Trumps. Good or bad these decisions are based on his agenda & the gop.

#dealwithit

That's great and all, but that doesn't change what I said. The economy doesn't start with a clean slate when a new president takes over. The economy is a living, breathing thing that is impacted by a variety of factors. To put full blame or credit on any one factor or person is just dumb.

So to say that the economy we see today is 100% due to Trump is borderline retarded.

Forum List

Back