Deception and Lying of GOP Governors

Marthas Vinyard says they welcome all immigrants and refugees, they've got signs all over the place. Are you saying those elite pieces of shit are lying hypocrites??????????

I guess it's fine for CBP to dump people without any support systems in TX towns, but when governors send them to places that say they are welcome it's somehow a violation of the law. Well guess what skippy, it's illegal for xiden to allow them in the country to begin with and not deporting them. So stop pretending you commies give a shit about the law unless you can use it against the opposition. So GFY.

We have a WINNER!!!!

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Maybe some think it's how it should be, but kidnapping is illegal in this country. Flying kidnapped immigrants across State lines is no joke.
Some GOP Governors think they are above the law.

“US Attny Rachael Rollins says ‘we’re looking into’ Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis flying migrants to Martha’s Vineyard: ‘I don’t have enough information to answer’ if DeSantis broke the law, but is ‘hoping to get some input from DOJ about what our next steps might be, if any,'” reports Politico’s Lisa Kashinsky."

You guys have lost it.

Would you rather see these Governors do what they SHOULD be doing with the illegals?…

EXECUTING THEM, and dumping their bodies back where they came from? Is that preferable to you?
sure, get the feds out of their state and let them go. I'm all for it.

The reactionary racist right shows their true colors. The huge Venezuelan community in Florida are disgusted. DeSantis and that gimp Abbott are losers.
I thought demofks were all about sanctuary. Now you don't believe in sanctuary for illegals? I swear those mayors were selling come to our city. they got them and bitched like a person who didn't get what they ordered.

NY called on the National Guard on 50 brown people.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They simply do not see the hypocrisy they brought on themselves...

1663359802846.png

Forum List

Back